Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand you. I asked you who the best teenager was and you said Kovacic. I am assuming you did not study Math at school/college then? :D If you honestly think Sterling and Lennon are the same type of players I will just leave it there because this will not go anywhere.

Better end product, more intelligent, stronger and more productive. Double figures last season at the age of 19. I will say no more.

Christ.. 19, well done I commend him for last seasons efforts, what now? Now he's no longer a surprise? No world class striker to take 2 players away for space to run into? Dribble straight into the defender and lose possession?

He's young and has potential, but nothing close to what the media and other sources have hyped him up to be.

Consistency is the key to jumping into that class bracket.

Christ.. 19, well done I commend him for last seasons efforts, what now? Now he's no longer a surprise? No world class striker to take 2 players away for space to run into? Dribble straight into the defender and lose possession?

He's young and has potential, but nothing close to what the media and other sources have hyped him up to be.

Consistency is the key to jumping into that class bracket.

He has been poor of late recently but conisdering his age it is not a surprise. That is all part of the learning curve. When Sturridge was fit he did have a couple quality games this season. Tottenham especially. Right now Liverpool are just a team void of all confidence. I agree he has been overhyped like I was saying a few pages back but considering he represents England and was an integral part of a team that nearly won the title i am not surprised. Every country wants to hype up their young players.

However to call him SWP just because he has not found his best form so far is not fair as well. There is still a long season ahead and several years for him to prove how good he is. But right now he is surrounded by total average players. I can't name one player in that team who is pulling their weight right now.

I don't understand you. I asked you who the best teenager was and you said Kovacic. I am assuming you did not study Math at school/college then? :D If you honestly think Sterling and Lennon are the same type of players I will just leave it there because this will not go anywhere.

Better end product, more intelligent, stronger and more productive. Double figures last season at the age of 19. I will say no more.

Actually, their are parts of the world where you are 1 when you are born. Maybe, you live in a box and don't realize that.... Kovaic is the same age as sterling..

If you honestly think England will rely on sterling when they have rooney and ox as main man, you are delusional...

Intelligent, haha...

Actually, their are parts of the world where you are 1 when you are born. Maybe, you live in a box and don't realize that.... Kovaic is the same age as sterling..

If you honestly think England will rely on sterling when they have rooney and ox as main man, you are delusional...

Intelligent, haha...

Nike. You don't know the difference between a teenager and an adult. Let me give you an educational lesson here on the growing up process. When you reach 13 years of age you officially are a teenager. You are classified as a teenager for 6 more years until you reach the age of 20 when you are no longer a teenager. This is what Kovacic reached last May. Sterling is 19 right now. Nineteen which means he is a teenager. You get it? :D I see you wern't educated but hey you learn something new everyday they say.

Also spell his name right. It is Kovacic, not Kovaic. Now you said Sterling and Kovacic are the same age. Kovacic is born in May, 1994. Sterling is born December, 1994. SO yes, they are born in the same age but Kovacic is a few months older. Look I taught you some stuff you were oblivious to. Say thank you I say. You never knew what a teenager was and I taught you what one is.

LOL. Rooney was good last game in the friendly but how many poor performances has he had in an England shirt? Quite a few. Chamberlain who had a good game against Scotland some reason makes you want to lick his ass. You do realise that the more fringe players started that game against Scotland. Sterling started the qualifier. Well Sterling was made the no.10 against Italy and other countries for a reason. You clearly are delusional if you think they did not place a lot of responsbility on him.

Anyway. I hope you learm from what I taught you. I took my time out to write that so be grateful. But on Sterling, if you are going to write another comment explaining why Chamberlain is miles ahead of Sterling I just won't reply. I will reply if I find your response reasonable. If I don't assume we are just meeting at crossroads once again and I can't be asked to reply to your oblivious views. OK.

Nike. You don't know the difference between a teenager and an adult. Let me give you an educational lesson here on the growing up process. When you reach 13 years of age you officially are a teenager. You are classified as a teenager for 6 more years until you reach the age of 20 when you are no longer a teenager. This is what Kovacic reached last May. Sterling is 19 right now. Nineteen which means he is a teenager. You get it? :D I see you wern't educated but hey you learn something new everyday they say.

Also spell his name right. It is Kovacic, not Kovaic. Now you said Sterling and Kovacic are the same age. Kovacic is born in May, 1994. Sterling is born December, 1994. SO yes, they are born in the same age but Kovacic is a few months older. Look I taught you some stuff you were oblivious to. Say thank you I say. You never knew what a teenager was and I taught you what one is.

LOL. Rooney was good last game in the friendly but how many poor performances has he had in an England shirt? Quite a few. Chamberlain who had a good game against Scotland some reason makes you want to lick his ass. You do realise that the more fringe players started that game against Scotland. Sterling started the qualifier. Well Sterling was made the no.10 against Italy and other countries for a reason. You clearly are delusional if you think they did not place a lot of responsbility on him.

Anyway. I hope you learm from what I taught you. I took my time out to write that so be grateful. But on Sterling, if you are going to write another comment explaining why Chamberlain is miles ahead of Sterling I just won't reply. I will reply if I find your response reasonable. If I don't assume we are just meeting at crossroads once again and I can't be asked to reply to your oblivious views. OK.

Let me give you an educational lesson here.

Actually, you are considered an adult at the age of 21 in the United States. Unless, you think 20 is some universal number in the box you live in... Heck, if kids can go to war at 18 in the USA, they are adults... Guess what, in parts of the world outside your box, you are 1 year old when you are born, therefore sterling would be considered 21 already. Time to upgrade that box into something better kid.

Rooney was actually the main man for England, not sterling... Also, both ox and walcott were both out.

In addition, wilshere was coming back from an injury plagued season...

Sterling did what for England? Thats right. WIN 0 GAMES....What for Liverpool this season? Thats right, be 4 points off the relegation zone...

Anyways, I hope you learn from what I taught you. I took my time to write that, so you should be grateful.

Sterling is a midtable player on a midtable team..

WILLIAN is better than STERLING as is OSCAR, Hazard and Schurrle. not salah though

• 3 weeks later...

he is dogshit

Making De Gea look good. Tired of shit players doing that.

His finishing was "dogshit". He could of scored a hattrick today and needs to work on his finishing badly but he was the only player who actually caused United problems. Coutinho to a lesser extent. If Sterling scores 2 of those chances we are suddenly calling him MOTM. He was the only attacking outlet who offered anything for them. Shame his finishing was not up to scratch but if he works on his finishing he will turn out to be a world class player. He really needs to think hard if he wants to sign a contract at a club who are showing no signs of progress and have wasted money on inadequate players.

Making De Gea look good. Tired of shit players doing that.

But De Gea is actually a world-class shot stopper imo lol. Rivalry aside, give credit where it's due. Just hope he decides to fuck United off by joining Real Madrid.

apparently not ready to sign a new contract at 70000 a week .. remember last year it was going to be Wilshere the Wonder

a few months ago Sterling the Saviour ,,, who will be the next English Wunderkinder ???

Hope it is not from our youth. It seems that is make a huge pressure on the kid in such a very young age, and not good for their development.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You