Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barcelona got rid of Fabregas, then re-signed him from Arsenal.

Because of English employment law allows 16-year-olds were allowed to sign contracts, which he wasn't in Spain. So basically he moved as soon as he could get a proper contract and Barca didn't have much of a say in it/couldn't offer him a contract like that. It was hardly getting rid of him.

Because of English employment law allows 16-year-olds were allowed to sign contracts, which he wasn't in Spain. So basically he moved as soon as he could get a proper contract and Barca didn't have much of a say in it/couldn't offer him a contract like that. It was hardly getting rid of him.

Fabregas moved to Arsenal to get a better shot at playing first-team football. He would not have had that chance at Barcelona because they already had an established midfield.

Sometimes young players need to leave big clubs for the sake of their own development. It happens. And then when they have improved they may go back. That's why most teams insert a buy-back clause when a player leaves them.

I thought Sterling was one of the better players overall yesterday. He was quick and ran at the defense whenever he go the chance. Kid needs to stay focused on improving his game. He's going to get better as continues to train and play games.

Sterling will become a very good player under Mourinho. Who knows maybe if Brenda sacked, Rafa might coming back to Liverpool and also could thinking that he doesn't need Sterling, like he doesn't need Sturridge while in here.

Sterling will become a very good player under Mourinho. Who knows maybe if Brenda sacked, Rafa might coming back to Liverpool and also could thinking that he doesn't need Sterling, like he doesn't need Sturridge while in here.

Not likely to happen. Sterling is Liverpool's brightest star right now. If they fail to make the CL for the next 1-2 yeras, they'll want to cash in on him.

I don't usually visit the Transfers Section outside of the windows, but since when is Sterling 'rumored'? :lol:

Not a chance in the world Jose would buy him, imo. Liverpool system suites him perfectly and plays to his strengths. Would be a very different story here.

I don't usually visit the Transfers Section outside of the windows, but since when is Sterling 'rumored'? :lol:

Not a chance in the world Jose would buy him, imo. Liverpool system suites him perfectly and plays to his strengths. Would be a very different story here.

some papers linked us with a £48m january bid....

Not likely to happen. Sterling is Liverpool's brightest star right now. If they fail to make the CL for the next 1-2 yeras, they'll want to cash in on him.

I can't see Brenda staying any longer at Pool, who knows how 'unexpected' their new manager will be. Not the perfect example, but who would think we will sold Mata at the beginning of last season and Sturridge at the RDM season, in January? Also yes, with they are failed for CL couple of seasons, he might want to move.

I decided to put that Rumoured tag at first, because I think I have got my source from newspaper. But if you think it is not right, feel free to removed the Rumoured tag, I don't mind

I decided to put that Rumoured tag at first, because I think I have got my source from newspaper. But if you think it is not right, feel free to removed the Rumoured tag, I don't mind

Nah, it's fine, mate. It's just that usually that tag is used for when there are rumors in remotely reliable sources. If we go by sources like Metro, Daily Start and Goal we'd slap the tag on all of the threads in the section.

Apparently, he would override the system here....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You