Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

None of these saves are very difficult to make. Can you compare those to the ones Cech made vs Bayern for example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1fVVnoe2OE

No you don't get it. Read the mak's quote that I was responding to again to understand the context and the point I was trying to make.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, my main point is that they're all very poor finishes and not good saves, which you've just proven. Cheers.

United fans and everyone are getting all jumped up about him recently because he makes so called 'great saves' against Hull, Stoke and an extremely poor Liverpool. I believe he's a good keeper, but way too overhyped. Sue me.

As a goalkeeping coach I'd expect the people I coach to make them saves every single time. The first Hazard chance is more or less at De Gea, the second one from Willian is like breathing air for a keeper, it's just a pluck from the air. Yesterday he made for me one outstanding save, that was the Balotelli one against the bar, that was pure reaction and top class- the rest were shots you'd expect your keeper to save.

In no way is this me saying he is poor, he isn't, he's brilliant but it falls back to the player and poor finishing....don't give the keeper a chance.

But Sterling can play as a RW,while Boga is for me a pure CAM

Boga can play LW very effectively as well. It would not be hard to instruct Boga to play as a winger. He has the qualities. Sterling only started playing that no.10 role late last season and done it very effectively. Boga can be a great no.10 whilst also being an effective winger.

Boga can play LW very effectively as well. It would not be hard to instruct Boga to play as a winger. He has the qualities. Sterling only started playing that no.10 role late last season and done it very effectively. Boga can be a great no.10 whilst also being an effective winger.

Does he have the speed to be a winger?Yes,he Has the technique,the eye to play the right pass,but I am not so sure if he is fast enough.I have never seen him in a sprint.

Does he have the speed to be a winger?Yes,he Has the technique,the eye to play the right pass,but I am not so sure if he is fast enough.I have never seen him in a sprint.

He's very fast, Boga and has a great change of pace to match his quickness. The only guy I can think of that is clearly quicker is Kiwomya and maybe Izzy. And to answer your question, yes, he has played out-wide, particularly on the right on several occasions for the youth team but his best position is central.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Porformance of Schurrle and Salah is not so well, I tink we need a new winger and one of this duo should leave us permamently. Sterling is good player if we have wings Hazard - Sterling we can break every defences, when we have to play more defence we have Willian. So choice is between Sterling and Reus.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You