Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

Midtable player on a midtable team...

Sterling has nothing similar to cr7. cr7 is a physical beast, who is 6'1 and about 180lbs with rocket launchers for legs... While Sterling is a small and frail english player that has immense speed and good dribbling ability.
Their is absolutely nothing similar with these 2 players, now if you said walcott and lennon...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Stones, Oxlade Chaimberlain, Wilshere, Sterling, Baker, RLC, Chambers, Clyne, Solanke, Butland, the list goes on.

Stones plays for a side who finish 5th at best, Ox is very inconsistant and not a starter, Wilshere is overrated and is a cunt, Sterling has already been explained, Baker, Solank and RLC are all good talents but top talent? They aren't even playing first team football, Chambers is promising but then again I don't see Arsenal helping him, Clyne is good but that's for southampton, would he make it in first team for city, chelsea, arsenal? Nope, and Butland, well there you go another example of traditional english overrating. Plays one or two good games for England a year or so ago and he's the next big thing, now where is he exactly??

None of them players are top talents at all.

Midtable player on a midtable team...

Sterling has nothing similar to cr7. cr7 is a physical beast, who is 6'1 and about 180lbs with rocket launchers for legs... While Sterling is a small and frail english player that has immense speed and good dribbling ability.

Their is absolutely nothing similar with these 2 players, now if you said walcott and lennon...

You have tinted eyes. Sterling is not frail. He has amazing strength and balance for a player his size. Clueless.

He was obviously refeering to the idiom 'rose-tinted glasses'. Tinted eyes has never in the history of life been used as an isnult towards people of East-Asian descent. I bet Alex's life on it.

Besides the Chinese aren't the only ethnicity to have the epicanthic fold.

Stop this subtle racism you do....

I said you have tinted eyes because you could not see that Sterling is actually very strong despite his physical appearance.

You then made the 'racist' comment and said "he is calling me Chinese now".

How can you make a reference to racism when you have just mentioned Chinese with reference to the tinted eyes. You mentioned China not me. That can be considered racism.

You are not really smart are you?

I said you have tinted eyes because you could not see that Sterling is actually very strong despite his physical appearance.

How can you make a reference to racism when you have just mentioned Chinese with reference to the tinted eyes. You mentioned China not me. That can be considered racism.

Yea

Just like smoking the ganja is racist because you implied it....

When ganja is a sanskirt word...

Anyways, sterling is good enough for this team period. He'd walk into the rw. But he's not worth the price ended to get him

How would sterling walk into the team at rw....

Do you know the shift willian puts in for chelsea?

You think this kid that complains being tired after a few games can put the similar Shift as Willian?

How would sterling walk into the team at rw....

Do you know the shift willian puts in for chelsea?

You think this kid that complains being tired after a few games can put the similar Shift as Willian?

He can't put in a shift like Willian but since when is that the only requirement for a winger? Sterling is an absolute monster imo. He's too young to be relied upon, no way he can play 60 matches at this age, but there's no denying his ability. Dude is def more influential than all our attacking mids other than Hazard imo.

I have met some very nice American people but Nike is really falling under the American stereotype.

@Nike why don't you relax abit since you just got back from suspension? No need at all to mention races, it will just bring heat into the argument and the heat is on you for mentioning it. I can take some racial stereotypical jokes but when you do it, it's out of place and needless.

He can't put in a shift like Willian but since when is that the only requirement for a winger? Sterling is an absolute monster imo. He's too young to be relied upon, no way he can play 60 matches at this age, but there's no denying his ability. Dude is def more influential than all our attacking mids other than Hazard imo.

Its a requirement of Jose...

Go ask Di Maria...

Everyone looks good when your the center of the offense... What happens when your not. ASk eden and wilmots about that.

Its a requirement of Jose...

Go ask Di Maria...

Everyone looks good when your the center of the offense... What happens when your not. ASk eden and wilmots about that.

A winger also has to do it on the offensive end and Sterling> Willian offensively.

Sterling was good last year and Suarez was their offense brah.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You