Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

He was the only one who troubled us from their team. Was a very good save from Courtois to stop him scoring but was the only one who kept popping up and causing us problems. Has pace to burn and superb strength.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pointing out Nike is wrong is like taking candy from a baby. Challenge yourself Term!

He was the only one who troubled us from their team. Was a very good save from Courtois to stop him scoring but was the only one who kept popping up and causing us problems. Has pace to burn and superb strength.

While Sterling is a small and frail english player

Coutinho was liverpool's best offensive threat today and sterling did what?

NOTHING.... You guys can keep placing your hope on nothing.

Sterling is what he is. A pace whore

he almost scored, and played at full pace for the whole game. was probably their best player, along with coutinho as you said, but it seems he has more endurance

Yet it was Sterling who played the whole game and Coutinho went off. You really are smart aren't you? If he was there best offensive threat surely he would have stayed on? Sterling caused a few problems and imo it was him and Can who I give any credit from their team.

When asked on why he subbed Coutinho, BR said "'I didn’t think we were creating enough so I made the change". And Sterling stayed on.....

he almost scored, and played at full pace for the whole game. was probably their best player, along with coutinho as you said, but it seems he has more endurance

Yet it was Sterling who played the whole game and Coutinho went off. You really are smart aren't you? If he was there best offensive threat surely he would have stayed on? Sterling caused a few problems and imo it was him and Can who I give any credit from their team.

When asked on why he subbed Coutinho, BR said "'I didn’t think we were creating enough so I made the change". And Sterling stayed on.....

Rodgers started Sktrl over Agger doesnt make skrtl a better defender.

Rodgers started Gerrard every game as a dm, doesnt make him a better dm than the other players on the squad....

Rodgers starting Hendo at the n10 position over coutinho in prior games.....

Smart you are not.

Rodgers started Gerrard every game as a dm, doesnt make him a better dm than the other players on the squad....

Smart you are not.

this isnt aimed at me?

Smart you are not.

That is not my point. Managers can make decisions but surely if Coutinho was this great attacking threat today that you are creating him out to be, he would have stayed on Nike yes? But he went off and BR words were because "we were not creating enough". So your argument has been ended. The manager did not thought he contributed enough and therefore he went off. Sterling on the other hand stayed on. How can you say Coutinho was more of an offensive threat than Sterling? That is rubbish. I can tell you that the only player on that team I genuinelly was threatened by was Sterling because of his pace, dribbling and movement. You clearly are just being ignorant for the sake of it if you tell me he was awful.

That is not my point. Managers can make decisions but surely if Coutinho was this great attacking threat today that you are creating him out to be, he would have stayed on Nike yes? But he went off and BR words were because "we were not creating enough". So your argument has been ended. The manager did not thought he contributed enough and therefore he went off. Sterling on the other hand stayed on. How can you say Coutinho was more of an offensive threat than Sterling? That is rubbish. I can tell you that the only player on that team I genuinelly was threatened by was Sterling because of his pace, dribbling and movement. You clearly are just being ignorant for the sake of it if you tell me he was awful.

Not really. He was their best player going forward, Coutinho.

If you said coutinho was tired than it would make sense over Sterling...

Coutinho, not sterling was Liverpool's best player today and second was Can.

Not really. He was their best player going forward, Coutinho.

If you said coutinho was tired than it would make sense over Sterling...

Coutinho, not sterling was Liverpool's best player today and second was Can.

Well agree to disagree then. I think Sterling was. Then after it was Can then Coutinho. IMO Sterling is the only real quality in that team so far when Sturridge is out injured. He needs more support up there because the rest are not on par with him.

If he was tired I am sure BR woudl have said so.

Well agree to disagree then. I think Sterling was. Then after it was Can then Coutinho. IMO Sterling is the only real quality in that team so far when Sturridge is out injured. He needs more support up there because the rest are not on par with him.

If he was tired I am sure BR woudl have said so.

Sterling is given the green light and freedom...

Of course hes going to look like the primary threat most games...

How did Mata look when he was given the green light for Chelsea? and how does he look after jose era...

Sterling is given the green light and freedom...

Of course hes going to look like the primary threat most games...

How did Mata look when he was given the green light for Chelsea? and how does he look after jose era...

And he is given the green light and freedom by country and club for a reason. You just like to have a one-sided view. How you could claim Sterling was poor and was bettered by Coutinho baffles me. It was Sterling who drew the most fouls, threatened us with his dribbling and shot which Courtois done well to save. You ask Liverpool fans who watch their team day in day out who their best 2 players is and they will tell you, Sterling and Sturridge. The rest are mediocre. Sterling is much more than just pace but you only see one way so we may as well leave it like that.

And he is given the green light and freedom by country and club for a reason. You just like to have a one-sided view. How you could claim Sterling was poor and was bettered by Coutinho baffles me. It was Sterling who drew the most fouls, threatened us with his dribbling and shot which Courtois done well to save. You ask Liverpool fans who watch their team day in day out who their best 2 players is and they will tell you, Sterling and Sturridge. The rest are mediocre. Sterling is much more than just pace but you only see one way so we may as well leave it like that.

Coutinho had 6 dribbles and had the made Cesc look invisible....

Guess what? Liverpool fans also said that Migs was better than Thibo....

Coutinho had 6 dribbles and had the made Cesc look invisible....

Guess what? Liverpool fans also said that Migs was better than Thibo....

coutinho deserves a better manager/team

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You