Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Buying him would be incredibly hard, Liverpool would rape us price wise. Buying their now biggest player, who also happens to be seen by many as the national teams best (or one of) is totally different to buying a Torres or Suarez. I can see a stupid £60m.

Finance and worth set aside, he'd fit like a glove on the rw. Has the pace if willian and the work rate as well. But offensively he's a different class. Has the runs if schurrle too ?

Show me a u20 english player in the past 5 years who has been dubbed as the next big thing and has actually became the next big thing.

What's that got to do with it? The English media big up everyone and everything. If you think Sterling's overrated, name some better u20 players in England. Heck, name even one.

What's that got to do with it? The English media big up everyone and everything. If you think Sterling's overrated, name some better u20 players in England. Heck, name even one.

What do you mean what's that got to do with it? If every young england player is the next big thing and they never make it, why will sterling? Remember when Townsend was the new Robben and Bentley was the new Beckham?

What do you mean what's that got to do with it? If every young england player is the next big thing and they never make it, why will sterling? Remember when Townsend was the new Robben and Bentley was the new Beckham?

Still not naming names, I see.

You're just proving my point. English media are always building everyone up as world beaters, so stop paying attention to it. Ask any football fan or observer and most will tell you Sterling's rated just fine.

You're just proving my point. English media are always building everyone up as world beaters, so stop paying attention to it. Ask any football fan or observer and most will tell you Sterling's rated just fine.

What are you on about? Your proving my point, by picking a player who is built up by english media again, them football fans and observers are normally the ones who are overrating him, your digging your own hole here..

What are you on about? Your proving my point, by picking a player who is built up by english media again, them football fans and observers are normally the ones who are overrating him, your digging your own hole here..

Ah yes, everyone but you is 'over rating' him. Pray tell then, O Wise One, why can't you name ONE better u20 player in England? Answers on the back of a postcard, I'll be waiting.

Ah yes, everyone but you is 'over rating' him. Pray tell then, O Wise One, why can't you name ONE better u20 player in England? Answers on the back of a postcard, I'll be waiting.

I already received the post card, the same one quite a few times actually, 'can you name a better u20 player in England', could you name me a u20 player from England who has fully reached his potential in the past five years? Or could you name me other u20 players in England who can actually compete with him, because apart from perhaps Barkley, there u20 talent here is pretty awful, and there is a reason for that; England don't produce enough talent and any other talents from other countries usual only come to England when they are older.

Brah, he's saying he's overrated cause look at the history. He's good right now, but will he continue to develop and actually become world class like so many of his predecessors were supposed to?

No one besides English fans are getting excited because we've seen this before.

Sterling is not overrated. How many AM/wingers are better than him in this league?

Hazard

Di Maria

Silva

Nasri?

Juan mata?

Coutinho?

Also, how would these players fare in the same striker less team?

Hazard, Di Maria, Alexis, Silva, then maybe Sterling IMO

I think he is right now biggest english talent, but that means nothing until he actualy reaches next levels.

And why would Liverpool sell him to us in first place?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You