Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

I said thiago was a better player, never said his career was better.

same as hazard is a better player than joe cole is...

Sterling wouldnt start over oscar, hazard, willian and schurrle.

You keep supporting your midtable team and thinking sterling is the best kid in the world.

Which teenager is better than Sterling? I can't think of any.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which teenager is better than Sterling? I can't think of any.

Age is irrelevant.

The same argument was made for lukaku about being the best teenager and the same argument was made for Luke Shaw....

There are plenty of kids that dont get as much gametime on other teams because they have older and better players ahead of them. at liverpool, it is completely different. They have turned to arsenal and field as many youngsters as possible.

Moreno.22

manquilo 20

sterling is turning 20

sakho still 24

allen 24

coutinho 22

can 20

Hendo 24

marko 22

balo 24

borini 23

I said thiago was a better player, never said his career was better.

same as hazard is a better player than joe cole is...

Sterling wouldnt start over oscar, hazard, willian and schurrle.

You keep supporting your midtable team and thinking sterling is the best kid in the world.

Go to the circus. That is where you belong. Not on a forum. Join the rest of the clowns :clown: :clown: :clown:

If I tell him to join the jungle and I going to get more warning points for racism?

My advice to you is quite simple. Don't retort with any insults, racism or any name calling anymore, just respond being civil and that's that.

My advice to you is quite simple. Don't retort with any insults, racism or any name calling anymore, just respond being civil and that's that.

He told me to go to the circus and im an idiot.....

If you give me warning points, you should at least done the same to the other kids as well... But w.e

Let us worry about others and you concentrate on being civil and keeping yourself on the forum.

So, people can call me an idiot, bitch, tell me to go to the circus and post dumbass gifs at me....

At least keep it consistent and do it both ways.

So, people can call me an idiot, tell me to go to the circus and post dumbass gifs at me....

At least keep it consistent and do it both ways.

Woah steady now....I just told you we would deal with others and you to concentrate on being civil and keeping yourself on the forum.

For someone who is walking a fine line around here your heckles really shouldn't be up here. Calm down, get back on topic and focus on approaching people and this forum with a better all round attitude, and that goes for everyone.

Woah steady now....I just told you we would deal with others and you to concentrate on being civil and keeping yourself on the forum.

For someone who is walking a fine line around here your heckles really shouldn't be up here. Calm down, get back on topic and focus on approaching people and this forum with a better all round attitude, and that goes for everyone.

All I want is consistency... Is like football, you mods are the refs, but all i want from you guys is consistency.

Nothing more and nothing less...

Go to the circus. That is where you belong. Not on a forum. Join the rest of the clowns :clown: :clown: :clown:

If I tell him to join the jungle and I going to get more warning points for racism?

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

1896858_694541883931223_1599037567_n.jpg

FFS, will you two stop acting like children? A handful of people are making this forum almost impossible to read because they want to be petty about everything. Next insult/childish comment is going to be a 5 day suspension.

That goes to you too @iseah100.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You