Petr Cech

eldo

On the mistake, I mean seriously WHAT THE F*CK WAS CECH DOING?!! :banghead:

Exactly my thoughts! Specially after I defended him so many times...

:lol: That's just rather laughable. I asked you for the examples back then and you couldn't give it on the spot and instead going around the bush without backing up your claim. And now when he makes a mistake, you come back with that. What a joke!

I make that my own words!

You're hilarious Kojo. If you can't back up your claim with examples or evidences, just say so. Don't have to go give stupid excuses. If you have, then bring it forward. Doesn't take long to search for it if you have already them in your mind OR even just type out a few then. That is of course unless you don't even have examples to begin with. :rolleyes:

And judging by the number of times you have been going round and round with this, it's clear you don't even have any back then. You can go ahead and prove me wrong or continue doing what you have been doing and embarrass yourself further.

Embarrass myself on a forum? Are you kidding me?

Mate I've been on this forum a lot longer than you have and you already have more posts than I do, if you're trying to come to the conclusion of me embarrassing myself then just drop it. Meanwhile it's kicking off in the match thread and people are telling each other to fuck off and piss off, whilst you sit here and roll your eyes at me simply because you don't think I have enough evidence.

I have mentioned Cech has let the side down, Arsenal 5-3 when he could have prevented every goal and already this season he has messed up plenty of times, Riberys goal? Remember that at all, as he got beat at his front post from a long range shot. He has clearly gone down in quality.

You're hilarious Kojo. If you can't back up your claim with examples or evidences, just say so. Don't have to go give stupid excuses. If you have, then bring it forward. Doesn't take long to search for it if you have already them in your mind OR even just type out a few then. That is of course unless you don't even have examples to begin with. :rolleyes:

And judging by the number of times you have been going round and round with this, it's clear you don't even have any back then. You can go ahead and prove me wrong or continue doing what you have been doing and embarrass yourself further.

Mate I've been on this forum a lot longer than you have and you already have more posts than I do, if you're trying to come to the conclusion of me embarrassing myself then just drop it. Meanwhile it's kicking off in the match thread and people are telling each other to fuck off and piss off, whilst you sit here and roll your eyes at me simply because you don't think I have enough evidence.

I have mentioned Cech has let the side down, Arsenal 5-3 when he could have prevented every goal and already this season he has messed up plenty of times, Riberys goal? Remember that at all, as he got beat at his front post from a long range shot. He has clearly gone down in quality.

You have been talking about your history on this forum so much, you sound like Liverpool. Change the record, grandma.

That's rather genius bringing in something completely irrelevant into the discussion! Probably emphasizes my point even more...

You said Cech was error prone, fine. But then being prone constitutes making consistent mistakes and yet the examples that you gave, or should I be specific 2-3 examples you gave are hardly big enough samples to justify he is being error prone. Moreover, those mistakes you gave were so far apart in the time it happened to even make it sound like you he's making one every other game!

That's rather genius bringing in something completely irrelevant into the discussion! Probably emphasizes my point even more...

You said Cech was error prone, fine. But then being prone constitutes making consistent mistakes and yet the examples that you gave, or should I be specific 2-3 examples you gave are hardly big enough samples to justify he is being error prone. Moreover, those mistakes you gave were so far apart in the time it happened to even make it sound like you he's making one every other game!

It's not really irrelevant at all to be honest, you said I embarrass myself NOW THAT WAS IRRELEVANT.

If having an opinion is embarrassing yourself then I need to question how you're an admin.

So like I said what do you want? I mean before you facepalm or roll your eyes at me, what do you actually want? You want me to go out and look in every single match get a clipboard out and note down every single specific thing whilst taking video evidence and get myself some witnesses and a judge perhaps?

But with your post count you don't seem so busy, so maybe I should let you know that other people have jobs and you know college work to do.

It's not really irrelevant at all to be honest, you said I embarrass myself NOW THAT WAS IRRELEVANT.

If having an opinion is embarrassing yourself then I need to question how you're an admin.

So like I said what do you want? I mean before you facepalm or roll your eyes at me, what do you actually want? You want me to go out and look in every single match get a clipboard out and note down every single specific thing whilst taking video evidence and get myself some witnesses and a judge perhaps?

But with your post count you don't seem so busy, so maybe I should let you know that other people have jobs and you know college work to do.

There you go again. You only prove my point further. Seriously, if you are gonna continue with this, then I can't be arsed anymore and wasting my time with you because it's not even worthy.

You have been talking about your history on this forum so much, you sound like Liverpool. Change the record, grandma.

Aren't you about 40 years old? And I'm grandma, yeah great insult.

Lmao not yet! But you are a teen and a bipolar, cynic with illusions of grandure already :lol:

There you go again. You only prove my point further. Seriously, if you are gonna continue with this, then I can't be arsed anymore and wasting my time with you because it's not even worthy.

Nice way to spin the argument, really well done, It's very easy to pinpoint on me, but you still never answered me or my point about Cech.

Nice way to spin the argument, really well done, It's very easy to pinpoint on me, but you still never answered me or my point about Cech.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously mate, whatever...the less said about you and your 'case' with Cech, the better.

Lmao not yet! But you are a teen and a bipolar, cynic with illusions of grandure already :lol:

Well you should spend more time with your kids, just my opinion.

You're on this forum 24/7, posting memes and gifs all the time, you must spend about 4 hours each day just searching up pictures and then thinking of something funny to write on them.

What i just said above this paragraph is exactly the reason why I hardly quote you when you quote me, I just don't value you as much as I do for the others I argue with. I mean I look at you and it seems as though I've already won because how could you even possibly win? I mean so what If I got banned tomorrow you would still be here for the rest of your life doing the same crap you do. I should pity you, but I don't because I'm just one heartless evil bastard tbf, but I'll make it ;)

Cech still makes a lot of fantastic stops but I also think he is making more errors than he did a few years ago .. No I 'm not going to dig out stats and old videos .

It is a subjective opinion as most are ..

Thank you, what would be the fun in this forum if we couldn't voice our opinion without needing a lawyer and a few scouts to go grab all the evidence for us and make sure we are safe.

I don't think Cech is as good as he is now as he was 4-5 seasons ago, I think he has dropped in quality, I don't see why that's so hurtful to some people.

Thank you, what would be the fun in this forum if we couldn't voice our opinion without needing a lawyer and a few scouts to go grab all the evidence for us and make sure we are safe.

I don't think Cech is as good as he is now as he was 4-5 seasons ago, I think he has dropped in quality, I don't see why that's so hurtful to some people.

I share the same tought, but i can imagine some ppl are afraid to see cech replaced with courtois or someone else for that matter, afterall cech is a chelsea legend

Cech makes occasional lapses and mistakes, just as any keeper. His atonement though is usually in the same match.

Also a reminder to people to not personally slag each other off, but argue the point.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.