Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

knowledgeable: digging out frank just for doing his job, your kidding me. if that's knowledge! i'm glad i'm ignorant. that blokes got us out of more holes than i can remember.

alright toenails!

So, going by your posts, all men are unintelligent sexist pigs, right?

Look, we're trying to turn a blind to most of what people are saying tonight because we realize that emotions are incredibly high, but don't push it. We won't have that kind of sexist talk around here. That is inexcusable regardless of tonight's events.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But really,now after some hours of thinking and watching some parts of game again...people who are talking about Lampard is a traitor and stuff like that,and I'm risking some punishements here probbably haha but they're really stupid.I mean,how much points guy gived us,how much titles he won us,hou much great goals,assists.He is proffesional,he is 'good guy in football',he done what he must.

But thing that still really makes me angry is the way our players played this game after we scored goal for 0-1.We had a +1 player,we had a goal,we had everything in our feets to go +8 from City and +5 on second team in the league,BUT STILL,we were casual,we even didn't tried to score second goal beside that post from Costa,we played defensively with +1 player and maybe I'm wrong but that shouldn't be played like that.Even in the 90' Thibaut wasted time with firing that last ball,ball for one last Chelsea attack.

Only three players who deserved that one point we won today was Dave,Eden and Schurrle.

Lol? City were fluid, to almost every 2nd ball, pressuring, everything that we weren't. We got a point, undeservedly to coin a phrase by the commentator 'smash and grab' type of game for us.

I don't care for the tone of thread only my post, since I post MY opinion and I said it before the game, for ME, it was a test of how far we've come this season since last.. and it wasn't very far, unfortunately.

well i'm quite happy with a point, away from home to our main rivals, not playing particularly well. you can't please everybody.

So, going by your posts, all men are unintelligent sexist pigs, right?

Look, we're trying to turn a blind to most of what people are saying tonight because we realize that emotions are incredibly high, but don't push it. We won't have that kind of sexist talk around here. That is inexcusable regardless of tonight's events.

don't start digging me out just because your pal has been found out for being an idiot. i see a lot worse posted on here than a random as you call it, a "sexist comment" your pal has about as much depth of knowledge of football. as a puddle!

Lol? City were fluid, to almost every 2nd ball, pressuring, everything that we weren't. We got a point, undeservedly to coin a phrase by the commentator 'smash and grab' type of game for us.

I don't care for the tone of thread only my post, since I post MY opinion and I said it before the game, for ME, it was a test of how far we've come this season since last.. and it wasn't very far, unfortunately.

well we are only a small club but 5 points clear of the GIANTS we played at their home today ..

i guess the little pony is doing ok

I will bet my life on the fact that Drogba received multiple PL offers when he left us but because of his love for Chelsea he never joined another English club. That's a true Chelsea legend, unlike someone who chases the money, goes to our rivals and scores against us.

drogba never recieved offers from premier league clubs only fenerbache and galatasary, frank joined new york and was loaned to man city. big deal he scored a goal against. so what. like i have said he has set more club records and premiership records than any other. got us to countless finals, premiership and black holes and that is the thanks he gets!

jog on.

When i look at the likes of United, Liverpool, Spurs and Everton all losing to relegation candidates it does put things into perspective, drawing away from home against the champions isn't the worst result is it?

exactly! anyone would think we was beating Leicester 3-1 with half hour to go and got beat 5-3 :getin: hohoho

Why are you trying to assess "how far we've come" by our performance (not to mention that it's just one game but never mind that) against a big club? Last year we beat Liverpool and City home and away and still ended up 3rd.

For ME, our real test this season is to overcome the smaller sides, not City, Liverpool and Arsenal, but the likes of Sunderland, Palace and Villa who cost us the title.

When i look at the likes of United, Liverpool, Spurs and Everton all losing to relegation candidates it does put things into perspective, drawing away from home against the champions isn't the worst result is it?

Objectively no it certaintly isn't.

But come on, its football, it wouldn't be fun if we did. What hurts the most (on top of Frank Scoring) is the way we lost drew. Champions finish that game off and stick it City/whoever it is and move on to the next one. We could have severely dented their hopes/dreams, piled on the misery gone 8 points clear and given ourselves some great breathing room. But to give up that goal against 10 men, just makes it that much worse. We looked dead, tired, and uninterested after we scored. Everybody just walked around the pitch, and our focus was out the window after scoring.

But, we're still Top of the league, and 'avin' a laff.

dont care about the draw and point what really hurt me bad was Lampard playing in PL and not wearing our jersey

I was kind of scared when costa hit the woodwork ! was thinking what would happen if Lampard scores on the other end and bam he scored.

Sometimes you just hate your instincts .

Why are you trying to assess "how far we've come" by our performance (not to mention that it's just one game but never mind that) against a big club? Last year we beat Liverpool and City home and away and still ended up 3rd.

For ME, our real test this season is to overcome the smaller sides, not City, Liverpool and Arsenal, but the likes of Sunderland, Palace and Villa who cost us the title.

exactamundo it's not the elephants that trip you up, it's the ants! littlefackingantslittlefackingants

Objectively no it certaintly isn't.

But come on, its football, it wouldn't be fun if we did. What hurts the most (on top of Frank Scoring) is the way we lost drew. Champions finish that game off and stick it City/whoever it is and move on to the next one. We could have severely dented their hopes/dreams, piled on the misery gone 8 points clear and given ourselves some great breathing room. But to give up that goal against 10 men, just makes it that much worse. We looked dead, tired, and uninterested after we scored. Everybody just walked around the pitch, and our focus was out the window after scoring.

But, we're still Top of the league, and 'avin' a laff.

I agree, we were very sluggish today and our tactics were questionable especially when City were down to 10 men. I was disappointed with the performance but I have a feeling in a couple of months we'll look back and say it was a great result.

Why wouldn't I want to assess how far we've come since last season employing the tactics we did? Last year we played 07/08 football aside from a few pieces here and there, this season we are a different team with different personnel so yeah I wanted to see what we'd play like, how we'd play like against the champions of the league.

Ok thats your opinion on the test this season, and I have mine, that I posted on a public forum.

<3

I'll always love Lampard, but I feel like he stabbed me in the heart. If Chelsea lose the league by 2 points he'll be blamed for it. And the last 13 years memory will be wiped out in an instant with fans turning against him.

One shall never score against Chelsea and expect to be received back with open arms. Today, he burned that bridge (no pun intended) forever. I knew he had a point to prove to his new employers, and Pellegrini made him play against his wishes and all but still hurts.

If Chelsea lose the league by 2 points he'll be blamed for it. And the last 13 years memory will be wiped out in an instant with fans turning against him.

Well I can only speak for myself here but...

Hell fucking no. Nothing will make me forget him for Chelsea, even if he scored and "took" two points from Chelsea.