Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have a good "defensive system" and a stable back 4. why should we change that specially against everton at goodison park!!!

why should "we" spend 16m on a 29 years old full back when we have a "stable back 4"...

I actually think our defense has been a bit shaky the last couple of games.

Let's see how shaky they are today....

I think that had more to do with our midfield being overrun then the back 4 itself though. With Ramires and Willian in there I expect them to be a lot more protected.

in times like this I'm so fucking happy José is our manager. Nobody despises Pep's attempts to change the history of football more than I do.

BwTLoQpIIAANn_1.png

sorry for being off topic, but couldn't ignore this in my twitter TL.

I won't even wish Alonso good luck - and he's one of my all-time fave players, because I can't wish good luck to someone playing for Bayern AND Guardiola.

why should "we" spend 16m on a 29 years old full back when we have a "stable back 4"...

Because we're probably going to use more than 11 players over the course of the season, and we want to have tactical flexibility when playing different teams.

Pretty simple really.

in times like this I'm so fucking happy José is our manager. Nobody despises Pep's attempts to change the history of football more than I do.

BwTLoQpIIAANn_1.png

sorry for being off topic, but couldn't ignore this in my twitter TL.

I won't even wish Alonso good luck - and he's one of my all-time fave players, because I can't wish good luck to someone playing for Bayern AND Guardiola.

I was just thinking this. Pep is an idiot. He's trying to hard to be an innovator. Alonso playing as a CB, seriously?

cos we will be playing 60 games this season. we have the ambition of winning 4 competitions and need some good squad depth.

also, was not azpi not involved in the first 5/6 games last season. now he is one of the first names on the team sheet.