Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First proper test of the season later today. We have a mixed record at Goodison Park, but this match will have more spice seeing as our former CF's are now on their books. We need to try and gain points in places where we failed to pick any up last season.

No Pienaar is great news. Baines and Pienaar work so well together, it's one of the best partnerships in the whole of football in my opinion; they understand each other so well. That makes life a little easier for right side, hopefully we can take advantage.

I'd like to see Hazard play more centrally and let Willian/Schurrle worry about tracking Coleman. I really don't want to see our most creative player chasing a RB for 90 minutes.