Chelsea v Leicester City

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to see Filipe Luis from the start for this game. Can't wait to see how him and Hazard combine. Never had so much optimism going into games like I have now. We got the likes of Fabregas, Hazard and Costa all on one team. Hopefully another impressive performance as well and most importantly 3 points before we go to Goodison Park for a very tough game.

Would like to see:

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Luis

Fabregas Matic

Schurrle Willian Hazard

Costa

I would like to see Azpi at RB but think Mourinho will go with Ivanovic. Not really a problem though as he is reliable. Just want to see more offensively from him but hopefully if Luis plays on the left we see better offensive play with Hazard on that side. Mourinho probably will go with Schurrle, Oscar and Hazard again but I would like to see Willian in the number 10 role for this game. Schurrle, Willian and Hazard would be devastating on the counter and would provide us with more much pace and sharpness going forward imo.

Perfect start to our first game of the league with a 3-1 win. Now lets focus on the next match which is at Home vs Leicester. I don't see much change to our squad but I would like to see this:

Courtois

Iva Cahill Terry Azpi

Matic Oscar

Schurrle Fab Hazrad

Costa

With the second half sub of ( Willian with Oscar ) and ( Drogba for Schurrle ) " depends on how the game goes ". As a result I predict a 4-0 win goals coming from ( Costa, Fab, Schurrle, Hazard ). Lets get the 3 points and stay top till the league ends, Come On You BLUES !!!

Hope to see Filipe Luis from the start for this game. Can't wait to see how him and Hazard combine. Never had so much optimism going into games like I have now. We got the likes of Fabregas, Hazard and Costa all on one team. Hopefully another impressive performance as well and most importantly 3 points before we go to Goodison Park for a very tough game.

Would like to see:

Courtois

Fabregas Matic

Schurrle Willian Hazard

Costa

I would like to see Azpi at RB but think Mourinho will go with Ivanovic. Not really a problem though as he is reliable. Just want to see more offensively from him but hopefully if Luis plays on the left we see better offensive play with Hazard on that side. Mourinho probably will go with Schurrle, Oscar and Hazard again but I would like to see Willian in the number 10 role for this game. Schurrle, Willian and Hazard would be devastating on the counter and would provide us with more much pace and sharpness going forward imo.

FWIW, I would really love to see Azpi at RB and Luis at LB. Quite desperate to see FBs who can properly attack down the flanks.

The only change I'd like to see is Luis in at left-back for Azpi. He needs a start and Azpi was a little off his game against Burnley.

Beyond that, I'd go with the same line-up. Oscar needs time in that midfield to learn this new role, and that means leaving out Willian and Ramires for this one although they'd be first off the bench for me.

Courtois

Matic Fabregas

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Costa

Having seen us last night, it's probably a much more fluid 433 system but I'll leave it like this. What's exciting is the movement AROUND Fabregas when he has the ball.

Just very excited not just because it's the first home game and because it's Chelsea, but genuinely excited to watch us play more of the football we played last night.

I think this will be tougher than the Burnley match and they will be at us from the off... We need to be solid for 20 mins then turn the screws...

I'm expecting a 2-0 or 3-1 score again - I think they will have a goal in them...

After watching their highlights on MOTD they did try and attack so could work well for us on the counter :)

Fully expect to see Schurlle start down the right hand side, his movement off the ball is outstanding. Could easily see him score up to 20 goals in the league if he keeps making the same runs.