Chelsea v Leicester City

Jase

Azpi has one bad game and we all swapping him out.....I would like to see him on the right and Luis on the left, but I also don't want to see Ivanovic on the bench hahaha too many choices.

He didn't even have a bad game, he was solid, just that Ivanovic was really good and Filipe needs to play.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll see a 4-3-3 in this game. Think Mourinho would like to keep a clean sheet.

GK

Iva - Cahill - JT - Luis

Ramires - Matic - Fabregas

Schurrle - Costa - Hazard

Schurrle did amazing and deserves to start, however I dont know if Mourinho might prefer to start Willian there.

Perhaps Schurrle will start with Hazard on the bench?

Just heard the fat scouse cunt Mick Quinn on Talkshite.

He is sick of us singing the Gerrard Demba Ba song and said we should get our own songs. He was equally appalled that some Burnley fans had the temerity to join in and defame the great Stevie G. :D

Needs to be sung with even more gusto on Saturday...

Can see the European teams fans start to catch on and sing it on CL nights. :D

Not very confident, obviously... but we're missing our two main midfielders in Drinkwater and James, who were crucial to our form last season. I can see Konchesky being made a fool of at left back whoever you put against him! <_<

Hey guys

Chelsea have been enhanced to a whopping 4/1 to beat Leicester this weekend at the following link

Link - http://btprft.in/twchelei (£10 max - refund as free bet if loses)

These odds are massive as Chelsea are actually 1/5 odds. Monday's quick turnaround makes this a sure thing! These odds are absolutely massive for Chelsea!

You'll be paid out at normal odds then you'll be paid your extra winnings within 24 hours.

GL! :D

Hey guys

Chelsea have been enhanced to a whopping 4/1 to beat Leicester this weekend at the following link

Link - http://btprft.in/twchelei (£10 max - refund as free bet if loses)

These odds are massive as Chelsea are actually 1/5 odds. Monday's quick turnaround makes this a sure thing! These odds are absolutely massive for Chelsea!

You'll be paid out at normal odds then you'll be paid your extra winnings within 24 hours.

GL! :D

its 1/4 odds down from 1/5

Going through withdrawals already...I need Saturday to hurry up :)

I had a look at the foxes forum and they all say they expect to get hammered as they have a very thin squad right now. I'm

Hoping we come out blazing and give the fans a proper show for the home opener.

Going through withdrawals already...I need Saturday to hurry up :)

I had a look at the foxes forum and they all say they expect to get hammered as they have a very thin squad right now. I'm

Hoping we come out blazing and give the fans a proper show for the home opener.

On paper we should win with ease but part of me wants them to park the bus and see exactly how we will overcome it especially now with players such as Cesc and Costa here.