Chelsea v Leicester City

Jase

I'd go with

Ivan-Cahill-Terry-Luis

Matic-Fab

Schurrler-Oscar-Eden

Costa

I'v been REALLY critical of Oscar lately, but Oscar on form will just make us unplayable. We need to do everything we can to get him there

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azpi has one bad game and we all swapping him out.....I would like to see him on the right and Luis on the left, but I also don't want to see Ivanovic on the bench hahaha too many choices.

Azpi has one bad game and we all swapping him out.....I would like to see him on the right and Luis on the left, but I also don't want to see Ivanovic on the bench hahaha too many choices.

Well Luis needs to settle into the team and this is a good game to do it, and you can`t leave Ivanovic out after the game he had. So Azpi can sit this one out. He`ll get a lot of game time during the season anyway.

Costa

Hazard - Willian - Schürrle

Matic - Cesc

Filipe Luis - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Courtois

Oscar and Azpilicueta weren't at their best against Burnley so I'm hoping for Willian and Luis to come in but other than that I don't see a reason to change a winning team too much.

Leicester beat Werder Bremen a few weeks ago--the same team that beat us 3:0 in preseason. Preseason means very little, of course, but still, let's not underestimate the opponent. They managed a draw against Everton last week.

I don't expect this match to be very easy for us.

We'll lose or draw this as I'm seeing family that day. We never fucking win when I'm seeing family members.

Sorry guys. Just wanted to get this excuse in early :Goober:

we never seem to win , when i miss the match either. and i have to go camping, and wont see it.....disaster