Ferencvaros v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Love Chelsea, I do not love the way we are playing..

would you not rather we played at attacking game?

I don't think anyone is loving the way we are playing but what do you expect? We have Mikel and Ramires in the pivot atm and most of our other preseason games we didn't even have our best players. Stop judging the team based on the preseason pls, preseason means absolutely nothing.

He had one dribble where he went past two players and then couldn't get the ball past the first man.

He may not be the new SWP, but that was classic SWP.

Created our best open-play chance with the ball to Schurrle that Didi mishit. Couple of neat crossfield ones as well.

This is not about practice, this is the profile of the players. How many of our players will get into a free flowing passing side like Arsenal or heck Swansea? :lol:

It's not about the quality.

It's the fact that oscar cannot pass to willian and move for the return pass.(1-2)

Its the fact that the tempo is still too slow and this means we will depend on hazards dribbles to make things happen before we speed up our attacking play.

If we do a linkups and the players overhit the pass then I'll understand, but it's beginning to worry me that there's no passing movement in our play when lallana/Rodriguez/lambert were linking up in attack last season but are not near the quality of Oscar/willian/schurlle

It's ok....trust the Special one.....! :ph34r:

Ok. I'll trust in his Portuguese league and cup, 2 Premier Leagues, 2 league cups, FA cup, Italian leagues and cup, La Liga title and Copa del Rey as well as 2 Champions Leagues rather than a few football supporters on a forum. Maybe that's where we've all been going wrong.

I don't think anyone is loving the way we are playing but what do you expect? We have Mikel and Ramires in the pivot atm and most of our other preseason games we didn't even have our best players. Stop judging the team based on the preseason pls, preseason means absolutely nothing.

I Mean as a whole......last season...how many games did you actually watch and say .."omg we are so good" so many games were so uncomfortable, lucky wins!

Surely jose can try something different?

It's not about the quality.

It's the fact that oscar cannot pass to willian and move for the return pass.(1-2)

Its the fact that the tempo is still too slow and this means we will depend on hazards dribbles to make things happen before we speed up our attacking play.

If we do a linkups and the players overhit the pass then I'll understand, but it's beginning to worry me that there's no passing movement in our play when lallana/Rodriguez/lambert were linking up in attack last season but are not near the quality of Oscar/willian/schurlle

Interesting point.

Ok. I'll trust in his Portuguese league and cup, 2 Premier Leagues, 2 league cups, FA cup, Italian leagues and cup, La Liga title and Copa del Rey as well as 2 Champions Leagues rather than a few football supporters on a forum. Maybe that's where we've all been going wrong.

Yes, He has all them...but they count for shit all if we go another season without winning anything!

I want more than anything for Jose to do well!

I Love Chelsea, I do not love the way we are playing..

would you not rather we played at attacking game?

The way we used to play ;) they used to not be able to get the ball out their side and we was known as the best defence. EG: Liverpool vs Chelsea they couldn't get past our defence we did have trouble until Ba got past Gerrard as he slipped.

Same old Chelsea vs defensive team. Same old sloppy goal conceded.

Cech, Azpi, Christensen, Zouma, Luiz, Mikel, Rammy, Willian, Schurrle, Torres, Drogba (came off injured, replaced by Oscar)

Ah. Depressing. :(

Has anyone ever considered that we might be better off sacking Mourinho and replacing him with Tinashe4 as manager with Term X and Sammy Lee as his assistants?

only if thekid9 plays as a striker alongside Torres in a 4-4-2

Has anyone ever considered that we might be better off sacking Mourinho and replacing him with Tinashe4 as manager with Term X and Sammy Lee as his assistants?

I'd make a good manager :ph34r: