Ferencvaros v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The spine of the team isn't playing yet people are surprised that we're struggling? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Mikel, Ramires and Willian are playing = We're struggling to create from midfield

Drogba and Torres are playing = a lack of movement up top

Christensen and Zouma are at centre-back = mistakes will be made through inexperience

Most of the forum saw this coming before the match started yet some people are still moaning. Are these people wilfully ignorant so they can moan or are they simply that dumb?

DUMB...

Yeah, I do...but I wish with the players we have at our disposal play some attacking football!

I probably spend more on Chelsea then you do, I travel down from Scotland every other week! I'm going on Tuesday, and I'll be at Burnley

Everyone is entitled to an opinion without you being a keyboard warrior and jumping down our throats!

Save your money and follow a team you like.

we can't seem to be able to keep a clean sheet to save our lives, maybe we should just stick to parking the bus

I suppose we'll have to wait and see, but we used to be able to, however we've lost two key players in my opinion Eto'o and Lampard.

He had one dribble where he went past two players and then couldn't get the ball past the first man.

He may not be the new SWP, but that was classic SWP.

2-3 good long balls, but clearly your a hater so why do i even bother...

I missed the first half, can someone give me a summary (1-2 paragraphs) and the lineup we've been using?

Same old Chelsea vs defensive team. Same old sloppy goal conceded.

Cech, Azpi, Christensen, Zouma, Luiz, Mikel, Rammy, Willian, Schurrle, Torres, Drogba (came off injured, replaced by Oscar)