Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Diego Costa

DavidEU
Followers 6

What sense would keeping him here without playing for 2 seasons do us? We could get 80-100 million now or in summer. I thought Roman was a businessman, or is this more shite being spewed by the clueless media? 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ehm yes he can.

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

I am really pissed off at the timing of this. We lose to the Spuds and really need a good result tomorrow to get us back on track. But now Costa throws his toys out of the pram. We will now see how strong a manager Conte is, and how he overcomes this problem.Costa says he has lower back pain and the Chelsea physio's say he hasn't !! What the fuck is going on there. If he has lower back problems he shouldn't go to China, because carrying 30 million around in your arse pocket will be a huge strain on his back !!

If he wants to go to China for the money then Fuck him, let him go the greedy fucker. He earns 150 grand a week with Chelsea. Thats enough to run a small country!!!!!!! He lacks ambition if he is heading east. No Premier leagues, No Champions cup and no loyalty required either because there's no history for these Chinese teams. Christ I'm on a RANT and fucking pissed off with this situation. We have a great chance to win the premiership and what happens ? We fucking implode!! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Diego, if I got my hands on you I beat 12 grades of shite out of you. Show some loyalty man and honour your contract......Or rot on the sidelines for the rest of it!!

Rant over.................For now !!!:middlefinger:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

That's so dumb. 

Just like Payet, not worth keeping a player that doesn't want to be here. 

Sell him and that's that. 

I hate having unhappy players I would sell him aswell 

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

That's so dumb. 

Exactly. Good s he is, if he's acting like a little bitch just cash in and bleed the Chinese club dry. 

£100m and they can have him. Then we go all out in the transfer window getting players to make up for his goals, whether that's strikers or whatever else.

7 minutes ago, Fernando said:

That's so dumb. 

I agree up to a point. Yes sell him and make money. But on the other hand, these guys sign binding contracts when they think they have negotiated a good deal for maybe 3 or 4 years. But then when a better offer comes in they just expect their contract to be torn up. Kinda makes contracts a waste of paper. If you sign it stick to it, that's my opinion

• Like 1
1 hour ago, the wes said:

Bring in Andrea Belotti to replace him 

Interesting player. Worthy of serious consideration I think. Under the circumstance Torino would hold out for his clause, said to be £100 million if I am remembering the figure correctly from one of the posts in his transfer talk thread. That really is a lot to consider.

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Interesting player.Worthy of serious consideration I think. Under the circumstance Torino would hold out for his clause, said to be £100 million. That really is a lot to consider. 

Yes but not worth the risk in my opinion. I watch a lot of Serie A and Belotti is definitely the best after Dybala (Yes, not Higuain) but it will be a risk and especially for 100m. 

Sky sports are a joke, absolute joke, he has not missed a single training session according to his and willian´s friend

"Just to make things clear for those uninformed people, Diego Costa was indeed, training every single day. There was no such thing as being 3 days without training. "

• Like 3
Just now, lucashm said:

Sky sports are a joke, absolute joke, he has not missed a single training session according to his and willian´s friend

"Just to make things clear for those uninformed people, Diego Costa was indeed, training every single day. There was no such thing as being 3 days without training. "

Makes it more strange he is left out for tomorrow. On his way to china..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lucashm said:

Never dismissed the arguments though

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lucashm said:

So?

What about the bust-up?

What about tomorrow's game?

What about his "injury"?