James Rodríguez

Another thing that irks me about this is (aside from distorting the transfer market) that Madrid are strengthening the rest of our champions league and premier league rivals especially by these buys. Last season it was Ozil to Arsenal. This season Di Maria is most likely off to PSG and one of Isco or Khedira might be coming to one of our PL rivals.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty freaking good. 9 goals, 12 assists (Led Ligue 1) 85 chances created. Really picked it up once Falcao went down and played more in the middle instead of the wing.

Pshhh, those were Hazard's stats when he was 19. Doesn't even come close to justifying the absurd figures.

Pshhh, those were Hazard's stats when he was 19. Doesn't even come close to justifying the absurd figures.

True and Hazard was in a less talented team with far better performances than james for me. Madrid are lost to spend such amount on an unproven player in europe.

Another thing that irks me about this is (aside from distorting the transfer market) that Madrid are strengthening the rest of our champions league and premier league rivals especially by these buys. Last season it was Ozil to Arsenal. This season Di Maria is most likely off to PSG and one of Isco or Khedira might be coming to one of our PL rivals.

Yup, that's freaking annoying.

James is a very risky buy especially for that price...

From the standpoint that one would want to buy cheap and sell high, acquiring a player after he's had a terrific season, or worse yet, a great World Cup is terrible business.

On the same token, a bid for Hazard would make sense right now. Well, he did have a very good season for us, so that's only partially true.

Oscar on the other hand might be a very interesting target for smart buyers.

lol

This team is set to be a disaster. It reminds me of Chelsea in 06. Everybody though the team would be world beaters with Ballack and Shevchenko, it took 4 years untill that team won a big trophy again.

Real is buying those players to increase the club marketing value. How all those guys will play? His Chelsea experience proves Ancelotti is more concerned about putting the stars on the pitch at the same time than in what will make the team stronger.

Bale, Ronaldo, Kroos and James have their place secured in the starting team. Then Ancelotti has to decide if he keeps using Benzema a typical CF, or if he uses 2 men in the mid with more defensive duties. If he keeps using one main CF, that will leave only one man to hold the midfield. That will be a big problem, since Kroos, James, Ronaldo and Bale are players with few defensive instincts. For me the best formation would be using a system without CF, with Modric and Alsondo + those 4 players up front. But that will leave at least two great players unsettled.

I can see at least two players leaving Real before the end of the transfer window. It won't be a surprise if Modric and Di Maria are both sold.

88m some are reported, overpriced as hell but for them it is worth it I suppose. Now Di Maria, Isco and Khedira will be sold to make room and gain back some money. Khedira 20m, Isco 25-30m, Di Maria 40-45m. Which ever team got them will have got great players on their hand, albeit extremely high wages for Khedira and Di Maria. Liverpool would be foolish imo to ignore Isco or Di Maria especially, same with Khedira and Arsenal.

10561808_781075425257036_386843119358009

Not mention Diego Lopez, Navas for like nearly 20m together, Ramos 30m, Pepe 30m, Carvajal 10m, Alonso 30m, Kroos 20m, Modric 30m, Khedira 15m, Irallamendi 30-40m, Di Maria 25m, Benzema 40m, Isco 30m, Varane 10m, Coentrao 30m,

Real and Bayern are now officialy two dumbest teams in world. Bayern for bringing Pep and ruining their perfect team, real for fixing when its not broken. What will they do with all their players now...and their spanish future plans lasted for just one year. After bringing Carvajal, Isco, Illara, Morata,...now they will probably sell most of them. Carvajal too because soon he wont be enough fancy for them.

Kroos-Modric

Bale-James-Ronaldo

Benzema

Seriously? Who the fuck will defend in that team lol...and they will sell di Maria who was their key player in big games. Well they are making it easier for us which is fine by me.

Real and Bayern are now officialy two dumbest teams in world. Bayern for bringing Pep and ruining their perfect team, real for fixing when its not broken. What will they do with all their players now...and their spanish future plans lasted for just one year. After bringing Carvajal, Isco, Illara, Morata,...now they will probably sell most of them. Carvajal too because soon he wont be enough fancy for them.

Kroos-Modric

Bale-James-Ronaldo

Benzema

Seriously? Who the fuck will defend in that team lol...and they will sell di Maria who was their key player in big games. Well they are making it easier for us which is fine by me.

Think they expect to attack pretty much any team apart from some top teams in Europe like Barcelona and Bayern, actually 2 of the best teams in the world lol. They are atm technically the best team in the world themselves so I don't think they care about defending, the plan is probably you score 2 we score 6. They won't get found out until maybe semi of CL where they might play a discipline team like Atletico(if they made it again) or some team like us who are extremely discipline and defend well.

They will steam roll the likes of City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Dortmund, Juve...etc though if met as those teams don't or can't defend as well as us, Atletico.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You