Sepp Blatter and FIFA Corruption

Blatter is finished and so is FIFA. Good fucking riddance.

I'm more skeptical FB. The power that Blatter has is demonstrated today, not a single mention of his involvement in this operation. Paying the right people to take care of these affairs has the benefits of deniability.. He should be accountable considering it's happening under his watch, but as we both know with corruption, it never ceases.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more skeptical FB. The power that Blatter has is demonstrated today, not a single mention of his involvement in this operation. Paying the right people to take care of these affairs has the benefits of deniability.. He should be accountable considering it's happening under his watch, but as we both know with corruption, it never ceases.

True LB. Blatter has now been ordered not to leave Switzerland, and will be questioned shortly.

Regardless of whether he is found guilty of bribery and corruption, surely his position now is untenable. Mastercard, Coca Cola etc who contribute billions in sponsorship will not want their products associated with a corrupt organisation.

As far as the slippery fucker Blatter, if he claims he knew none of the delegates were involved in bribery and money laundering, he looks like an ignorant buffoon. If Obama didnt know all the White House staff were criminals, he would still have to resign. But we know Blatter is the poisonous corrupt fucker at the top of the pyramid.

Its FIFA 16 I am worried about on PS4 :D

True LB. Blatter has now been ordered not to leave Switzerland, and will be questioned shortly.

Regardless of whether he is found guilty of bribery and corruption, surely his position now is untenable. Mastercard, Coca Cola etc who contribute billions in sponsorship will not want their products associated with a corrupt organisation.

As far as the slippery fucker Blatter, if he claims he knew none of the delegates were involved in bribery and money laundering, he looks like an ignorant buffoon. If Obama didnt know all the White House staff were criminals, he would still have to resign. But we know Blatter is the poisonous corrupt fucker at the top of the pyramid.

Its FIFA 16 I am worried about on PS4 :D

We need a John Wilkes-Booth moment :)

AT last someone ( USA ) has decided to call his bluff .. IM just sad EUFA didnt

Just continues to show that USA is and remains the last super power in the world before we head into some type of global world order.

What Blatter did was ingratiate the smaller nations. Every one got a vote so all he did was get the smaller nations onside by bunging them loads of money. A vote from the Sudan has the same weight as a vote from Brazil and Germany. So when it came to the election Blatter would win because he didn't have to rely on the likes of Germany, Spain, England etc voting for him. There's a bloke called Chuck Blazer who was a high ranking F.I.F.A. official who had two apartments in Trumps Towers one for himself the other one for his cats!. He's after getting his collar felt by the F.B.I. and is going to give evidence against F.I.F.A. The alarm bells about corruption in F.i.F.A have been going on for years but as soon as Russia and Qatar won the next two world cups well that was the final straw for most people. Especially Qatar winning and just the logistical nightmare that will bring affecting domestic football all around Europe never mind the ethics of Qatar actually winning the bid.

What Blatter did was ingratiate the smaller nations. Every one got a vote so all he did was get the smaller nations onside by bunging them loads of money. A vote from the Sudan has the same weight as a vote from Brazil and Germany. So when it came to the election Blatter would win because he didn't have to rely on the likes of Germany, Spain, England etc voting for him. There's a bloke called Chuck Blazer was a high ranking F.I.F.A. official who had two apartments in Trumps Towers one for himself the other one for his cats!. He's after getting his collar felt by the F.B.I. is going to give evidence against F.I.F.A. The alarm bells about corruption in F.i.F.A have been going on for years but as soon as Russia and Qatar won the next two world cups well that was the final straw for most people. Especially Qatar winning and just the logistical nightmare that will bring affecting domestic football all around Europe never mind the ethics of Qatar actually winning the bid.

Bidding bribery has been happening since 1990s, I'm sure of it. Qatar one was the straw that broke the camel's back, it was too obvious some shit was going on behind the doors.

Putin Accuses US of Meddling Into FIFA Affairs

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/putin-accuses-us-meddling-fifa-affairs-31357102

Something so wrong when a leader from a powerful nation says something like this.

This gives me credence that nations like Russia and Iran are not to be trusted at all. These nations are so ate up that they do things contrary to the norm.

Theyre looking at South Africa 2010, Russia and Qatar as almost definite WCs that have been corrupt.

The worst bit of the Qatar corruption is the thousands of foreign builders and workers that have been seriously injured, worked to death and died from lack of water. Just so those corrupt FIFA fuckers could add more millions to their riches. Murderers.

To me it's something of a travesty that this is been going for a long time and no one bother to do much.

USA is a country where soccer is not popular, if anything countries like England and Germany should have taken a strong stand.

If UEFA leaves FIFA does that mean we will have Euros every 2 years?

I'd actually be okay with that.

Should just have a world cup every 2 years and take out euros..

948bfc6ec5e8b2ea1524f604297c3122.jpg

Sums it up perfectly. A country wins the rights despite having no football grounds and where the weather is able to hit 120 degrees yet they still fucking won. F.I.F.A has got blood on it's hands and the despot Blatter has been running F.I.F.A as his own personal fiefdom.

It seems like it has become a fashionable "in thing" to hate on Blatter and vote against them. I like this man's aims for world football, he clearly has an ambitious aim to make all nations equal. This man has pumped money into African/Asian countries to get them to par with European/South American sides. I can only respect his efforts. Since Blatter has stepped in, the performance of Asian/African has drastically improved in World cups. While these western European nations may have this view of Blatter, it is far from what other nations in the world think of him.