Sepp Blatter and FIFA Corruption

So French World cup was bribed...lol and yet Russia and Qatar are under threat. This shit has been happening for the past few decades yet it's news. Anyways if anyone thinks the next two World Cups should be taken off Russia and Qatar, if found of bribery, then why shouldn't Spain and France be stripped of their World Cup wins? If you are going to be preaching legitimacy, why not go both ways??

Blazer is now saying South Africa was a bent bid as well

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how far down does the corruption and bribery go ? Were draws fixed, results, decisions........

fines often seemed low, punishment non existent.....

when people start admitting things like they are, what are they not admitting to ?

Also UEFA have to be bent as a nine bob note looking at their draws, Ovrebo etc

So France also paid bribes for the 1998 World Cup, now we know why Platini voted for Qatar & France voted for Blatter.

Their World Cup win should be void after they brought home advantage.

They do seem to have a history of being collaborators !

FIFA paid Ireland to not sue them over Henry handball: http://news.yahoo.com/fifa-paid-ireland-over-henry-handball-fai-163728932--sow.html;_ylt=AwrC1TH_i3BVtFIAQ2TQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

Why would they do that? Were they afraid that a court would find that the result was fixed? If so, how often does that happen? Is it just FIFA or UEFA as well?

FIFA paid Ireland to not sue them over Henry handball: http://news.yahoo.com/fifa-paid-ireland-over-henry-handball-fai-163728932--sow.html;_ylt=AwrC1TH_i3BVtFIAQ2TQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

Why would they do that? Were they afraid that a court would find that the result was fixed? If so, how often does that happen? Is it just FIFA or UEFA as well?

If its UEFA I'm looking forward to seeing who got the money and how much did they get for the performance of that bald Norwegian cunt at Stamford Bridge.

Blatter escapes disguised as the Von Trapps

348-blatter-lederhosen.jpgTaking inspiration from the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical, the outgoing FIFA president has fled over the Swiss mountains dressed as a Bavarian singing troupe. Resplendent in pigtails and lederhosen, Mr Blatter has escaped an oppressive fascist regime in search of eight-part harmonies and no extradition treaty.

Despite a quick rendition of ‘I Have Confidence’ to the world’s press, in transpires that very few people have confidence in him. With choreography by Marc Breaux, Dee Dee Wood and a team of tax accountants, Mr. Blatter has so far tap danced around any criminal wrong doings. Although rumours persist that the FBI is on the verge of pursuing him, dressed as the Jackson 5.

The original cinematic release of the Sound of Music, adjusted for inflation, earned $2.366 billion; ironically just enough to cover Qatar’s bribes. Also the similarities with Maria Von Trapp are startling; Blatter has the innocence of a novice nun, the timeless good looks of Julie Andrews and insists on dressing young girls in tight fitting shorts ‘made from old drapes’.

Promising to climb every mountain in search of immunity from prosecution, Mr. Blatter offered a very abridged version of ‘So Long, Farewell’. A spokesman insisted that: ‘he was older and wiser, telling us what to do. He is 79 going on 80 and he’ll take care of you’. Elaborating on this, the spokesman mentioned a few of Mr. Blatter’s favourite things, some of which included: ‘Big silver trophies with ribbons and sashes; Brown paper packages where all the cash is; Businesses paying out bribes with no strings’.

‘Those were just a few of his favourite things’, he clarified.

With FIFA paying large sums into the Irish FAs bank account afterwards, there seems to be quite a few bribes in favour of France. Have a feeling Platini is as dodgy as fuck as well

With FIFA paying large sums into the Irish FAs bank account afterwards, there seems to be quite a few bribes in favour of France. Have a feeling Platini is as dodgy as fuck as well

Of course he is. How the hell would he make it as the president of UEFA otherwise?!

German paper says Germany won the right to host the 2006 World Cup by bribing Saudi Arabia with arms shipments: http://www.zeit.de/sport/2015-06/chuck-blazer-fifa-fussball-weltmeisterschaft-2022

But yeah, the problem is just Blatter and Qatar :lol:

To all the people saying things like "Everyone only started caring when England, Australia and USA didn't win the world cups" or "Corruption has been going on for years, and only now do people care about it".

I can't talk for everyone but I can say that for me and for all my football loving friends we have hated FIFA and known that it was corrupt since the early noughties. It was so glaringly obvious but was ignored because the people losing out had no balls and the others were getting what they wanted - monies!

I remember watching the outcome of the bid for the 2018 world cup already knowing that we'd lose and laughed out loud when I saw the dodgy vote patterns. I must admit even I didn't see Qatar getting the 2022 world cup because I thought even FIFA wouldn't be that stupid, but alas... They got cocky, they thought they could make literally any country host the World Cup even if they had 0 interest or heritage in football before the bid. They have fallen due their arrogance of going on that power trip.

I would have actually been more concerned if we had won the world cup, because then it would prove that we had bought votes and were corrupt. Us losing just proved that we still believed in the fairness and legality of the voting system which was both admirable and incredibly naiive.

UEFA didn't have the balls to do anything, Australia/NZ didn't have the power but thank god for the yanks. USA deserves to be criticised for a lot of things but my god when they want to they get shit done.

The 2018 World Cup will never be taken away from Russia, would be too much aggro for the USA and as the preliminary draws are happening soon and some qualification matches have taken place they'd have to do it very quickly. Well and people will likely start turning up dead with Ernst Stavro Putin in charge.

The 2022 World Cup is in genuine danger though methinks. Could very well see a revote and it given to a different country. If that does happen though, I would advise England and the USA to avoid running to be that country. Even though we're 2 of the most well equipped countries to host a World Cup everyone will get a little bit touchy and think that we're just flexing our political muscles to win the World Cup for ourselves. Let someone like Australia or Belgium/Netherlands host it instead so we don't get the heat from it.

Also, the idea that teams that have never ever qualified for a World Cup get the same weight of vote as Spain or Italy is laughable. They need to change that system to stop it being abused by leaders like Blatter by paying off the African/Asian countries.

How about a system whereby every country gets a vote but the countries that qualified for the previous World Cup get a weighting of 3x on their votes. Therefore the countries that put the most resources into football (and so qualify for the top competitions) get their voices heard more. Therefore its not all opinion as to the weighting of countries.

PANINI has launched the 2015 FIFA Corruption Scandal Official Sticker Collection.

The album allows fans to collect every member of the FBI, IRS, Interpol and Swiss teams investigating FIFA along with two-part stickers showing FIFA executives in happier times and in jail.

A Panini spokesman said: “What schoolboy doesn’t want to swap a sticker of Diego Rodriguez, the FBI’s New York field director, for former Costa Rican Football Federation president Eduardo Li?

“There’s a whole double-page spread of the decline of Sepp Blatter, with embossed hologram stickers for key moments like announcing Qatar had won and delivering his resignation speech.

But 11-year-old Nathan Muir said: “Once you’ve got the high-profile guys, it’s just 200 stickers of anonymous men in suits exchanging suitcases of money in five-star hotels.

“Some of them are older than anyone I have ever met.”

What makes me laugh the most in this story is that it's actually agencies from the most corrupted " country " in the world that are investigating it. I mean it's not like USA has legalised corruption or something after all. :P The timing of all those revelations is also weird.
Anyway it's not like FIFA will get better just with this, wherever there's that much money/power involved there'll be stuff going on in your back what might change could be that they'll be better at hidding it that's all. >.>

It's just my two cents, don't hate me too much for it. :o