Cardiff v Chelsea

Jase

People questioning players' future and signings (especially Salah who's young and has been here for four months) it's not even pathetic anymore, it's comical at this stage. I swear I read some of the most idiotic posts I've ever come across in this forum in the last 30 minutes.

so in 4 months, he forgot to finish a 1v1??? or to shoot properly? i mean what r u saying?

its not like salah is having properly understanding our play!!! or he is not getting into positions... those are the things that are forgivable. finishing in an open goal is not. against swansea he should have had 3/4, he was taken out at HT against norwich and if jose keeps him on today i ll be shocked.

Hazard is the biggest fuck up today. He lost the ball that led to that only goal. He's lost more balls today than any other player. His effort sucks period. Salah trying too much. Oscar is playing like he saving himself for the prom. What the heck? If i were Jose I'll take Oscar out and replace him with Ake. Take Salah out and replace with Willian. Take Mikel out and replace with Ba. .. We suck at scoring period But the good thing is so far Torres is getting the ball and passing it out intelligently, but he should have had like two goals already.

Thing is hazard isn't fit, yet we keep putting him out there.

I see no reason why he's playing today other than to make sure the media does not think there is a spat between mourinho and him. If he's not fit, let him sit and play youngsters.

Very frustrating. Fuck transfers, are we even rehearsing this team? It looks like we got a bunch of expensive players that have never played with each other

Imagine how difficult it would be to get up for this game, knowing it means nothing. Not an excuse, just saying.

so in 4 months, he forgot to finish a 1v1??? or to shoot properly? i mean what r u saying?

its not like salah is having properly understanding our play!!! or he is not getting into positions... those are the things that are forgivable. finishing in an open goal is not. against swansea he should have had 3/4, he was taken out at HT against norwich and if jose keeps him on today i ll be shocked.

I didn't question who said he had a bad match, I'm questioning people saying things about his future, cementing things about a players who is 20. How can anyone say he won't ever be better at this or that at age 20?!?!?!?!?!?!

That's what I meant by idiotic, too harsh comment, not that he could do better with his finishing now, because he could. It's the overreaction in a meaningless (albeit annoying and frustrating) game.

I didn't question who said he had a bad match, I'm questioning people saying things about his future, cementing things about a players who is 20. How can anyone say he won't ever be better at this or that at age 20?!?!?!?!?!?!

That's what I meant by idiotic, too harsh comment, not that he could do better with his finishing now, because he could. It's the overreaction in a meaningless (albeit annoying and frustrating) game.

21...:ph34r:

But i agree.

i swear i could take a better corner kick than oscar's.

When he reaches his 'potential' maybe he will be better at it :ph34r: I would seriously doubt his true potential if he has a terrible upcoming WC, it might even be the nail in his Chelsea coffin

People keep saying Mou brought balance and united team and positive envoronment and carefree performances...I think people's wishfull thinking is like that because of Mou first time. But this season is nothing like one from 2004, 2005...

I dont see anything seriously improved; except defence. Our attack is not even closely to what someone would call unit or team work, we still lack number of players, we still lack efficiency and passion, winning mentality. We dont even try to give youth players a decent chance, even in such games like today vs Cardiff. Our attack is disjointed, we cant make two passes, we rely on individuals who eventualy cant even shot on target. Our midfield is overrun by fucking Cardiff and we dont even care, we cant put any kind of pressure or desire. Even if its just a pointless match, those players still play infront of fans and wearing CFC shirt, its embarassing to see them like they dont give single fuck if they lose.

People keep saying Mou brought balance and united team and positive envoronment and carefree performances...I think people's wishfull thinking is like that because of Mou first time. But this season is nothing like one from 2004, 2005...

I dont see anything seriously improved; except defence. Our attack is not even closely to what someone would call unit or team work, we still lack number of players, we still lack efficiency and passion, winning mentality. We dont even try to give youth players a decent chance, even in such games like today vs Cardiff. Our attack is disjointed, we cant make two passes, we rely on individuals who eventualy cant even shot on target. Our midfield is overrun by fucking Cardiff and we dont even care, we cant put any kind of pressure or desire. Even if its just a pointless match, those players still play infront of fans and wearing CFC shirt, its embarassing to see them like they dont give single fuck if they lose.

But it is Jose so 1 bad season is a free pass, even though I agree we have made a bit of improvement in defence our attack actually regressed imo so really it cancel each other out. Wouldn't be a real shock if he might leaves soon, but I think he will get his last chance next season with us.

Thing is hazard isn't fit, yet we keep putting him out there.

I see no reason why he's playing today other than to make sure the media does not think there is a spat between mourinho and him. If he's not fit, let him sit and play youngsters.

Exactly. The man should go sit someplace. I think all these talk about PSG, Real , Barca wanting him are getting to his head. Second half of the season has been so poor for him.