Cardiff v Chelsea

Jase

I like the way Salah is playing. He tries and he made the right choice almost every time He needs to improve his finishing, but he is really young and will improve for sure.

The way Torres and Oscar missed the goals, on the other hand, is unacceptable, this team can't miss every single time that kind of oportunities.

I see. Are you the oracle from the matrix?

On topic: Shut up and stop judging a player for the rest of his life based on a few performances at 20 years of age.

No im judging him based on his performances this season. You seem to be making judgements based on the fact you like the player and he is 20. Im not saying he's destined not to be good enough, but that's my opinion based on what I've seen so far

I don't think Salah has. :P

Rather have Moses in... or hell, fucking German Messi Marin.

LOL!

I can't understand how people are hating on him so much. A player who has scored goals on the biggest stages deserves patience. We didn't pay £50m for him!

Some people on here.... fuck me!! If i didn't know any different, reading what i have just read from some guys on this game i would think we are on the brink of the world impolding. Please, please, please will you all just fuck off and leave this club alone!

We know what our shortcomings are!! It has been blatently obvious all season! We don't have anybody who can take chances! So why oh fucking why are so many people going divvy because we can't fucking score??

Jose know's this, he has said it on a number of occasions. It will be addressed in the summer. So stop your fucking mouth and get behind the team for a change or fuck off out of here!!!

Hazard is the biggest fuck up today. He lost the ball that led to that only goal. He's lost more balls today than any other player. His effort sucks period. Salah trying too much. Oscar is playing like he saving himself for the prom. What the heck? If i were Jose I'll take Oscar out and replace him with Ake. Take Salah out and replace with Willian. Take Mikel out and replace with Ba. .. We suck at scoring period But the good thing is so far Torres is getting the ball and passing it out intelligently, but he should have had like two goals already.

Mikel is our best player.

Happy to see Cole as captain in what could be his last game for us.

Salah is frustrating.

Oscar is lost.

Baker should come on.

Champ.

Well done.

Firstly, go check the team sheet.

Secondly, don't get smart again without reason.