Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

To be honest we probably would have lost if we had those players in all honesty. Well maybe not Hazard because he's superior to Shurrle or Salah in any shape or form but we put out a side to do a job and they did it !

That's debatable but I see what your saying. I would also say if we had fielded a stronger side they may of been nervous, they don't know what it's like to be in that position.

One could also mention (for the sake of it) if we had conceded first yesterday, we would have lost the game.

Even better was SKY last night, it was like someone had died how slow they spoke when presenting our highlights.

Haha. Honestly the bitterness only makes it better :D

Speaking of bitterness, I heard that Rodgers didn't shake Jose's hand after the match yesterday. Anyone know if it's true? After all Jose did for him, that would be very cuntish even for a Liverpool manager!

Speaking of bitterness, I heard that Rodgers didn't shake Jose's hand after the match yesterday. Anyone know if it's true? After all Jose did for him, that would be very cuntish even for a Liverpool manager!

Would not surprise me mate. I thought his after match comments were a complete disgrace, and I know Jose is sometimes at that sort of thing but Rodgers was once one of us and Jose.

it was written as Jose didnt shake his hand.. I suppose Jose thought he had shaken too many scousers with our win

There was a time during the match when the two were having a laugh together. I doubt it because they are friends, despite the Blues vs Reds mentality the media is presenting.

We are only 7 behind Liverpool in goal difference now. So if City slip and pool draw one of their matches, we might have a go and try to outscore them when we play vs Norwich and Cardiff equalizing the goal difference hence the decision going down to direct comparison (which IMO should be above GD anyway). Improbable but such a thrilling showdown would be worthy of such a crazy league season.

Jamie Carragher out of all ppl... Wow. Took them a while, but i'm impressed.

TBF, he (and Gary Neville) has always been fair and balanced with their views regardless of their allegiance on MNF. It's those pundits on MOTD that are rather rubbish.