Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

And Ramires on the right to stop Koke. I trust in Jose anyway. I'm sure he's done an incredible amount of homework and has decided to be pragmatic knowing fully well we are not yet ready or good enough to go to the Calderon and play for a win. To do that this line-up needs a Matic, Kroos, Hazard and Diego Costa. Schurrle, Oscar, Willian don't just cut it now for various reasons.

Keep it simple. Keep it 0-0 till 60th minute... then put in schurrle and/or oscar to nick a goal.

Atletico notoriously tire in the last 15-20 mins of games because of their high pressing style. We need to at least try and retain possession. I don't want to see what I saw in the second half of 1st leg vs Galatasaray.