Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

there is literally no one in that team who can score

Playing for a draw has been proven to be a very risky strategy. what happens if AM draw the first score anyway. That automatically destroys our tactic and we are left stranded

I'm okay cool with Mikel, but f*cking Ramires at f*cking RW in the f*cking semi-final against a humble strong team in a f*cking pumped up foreign stadium?? Schürrle would do so much better than this useless donkey. If we win/draw and he does relatively well I'm willing to take my words back, but right now it feels bleak.

Erm I think it's much fairer to just say that Mourinho is a very conservative manager.

He does what is best for the team and he only cares about results. I doubt if we are going to see this line-up against Liverpool and in the 2nd leg. He sets up his team to the demands of the game. I think sometimes he is a little bit guilty of over-thinking line-ups though.

HAHAHAH THIS LINE UP WILL EITHER BE A COMPLETE FAILURE OR WE'LL NICK A GOAL AND GET A DECENT RESULT!

I'm not scared, although I am a huge pessimist, so my predictions:

Pessimist me: 2-0 Atletico win.

Optimist me: 1-1 draw.

GO CHELSEA GO GO GO GO GO