Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

Why some people think this is an insult is the weird thing.

Exactly. You will never see Italians get defensive whenever Arigo Sacchi and Capello are labelled conservative managers. Even Atletico madrid fans are the first to use that tag to describe simeone. Managers have their own different and unique philosophy and I have already accepted Jose for who he is.

Chelsea in semis and look at our bench...Scharzer-Ake-Kalas-Ba-Mvg mmm sorry Chelsea board not good enough,tho hope

Ake,Kalas,Mvg become legends but bad management start of season again with squad imho

Don't understand why Mourinho doesn't trust Schurrle. To have Ramires picked over you.. feel sad for the guy.

Don't like the line-up at all but let's see how the match will play out first.

we play 3 crucial games in a span of 8 days. I am sure its not a matter of trust but of physical fitness and stamina concerns.

So Koke has switched to the right wing to face Cole and Diego Ribas is on the left wing. Pretty clever from Simeone. And also pretty clever from Jose too because he knows Diego and Koke are not real wingers and they are going to try and over-stock the central areas by tucking in so he plays Mikel, Luiz and Lamps in there. Villa also drops to the bench to be replaced by Garcia.

This game has the potential to be a borefest, but if we get a positive result, then I'm happy.

Don't understand why Mourinho doesn't trust Schurrle. To have Ramires picked over you.. feel sad for the guy.

Don't like the line-up at all but let's see how the match will play out first.

Schurrle won't play well if he starts from the beginning. He rarely does in games against aggressive teams away from home. Ramires might be poor offensively but at least he offers much more than Schurrle defensively.

we play 3 crucial games in a span of 8 days. I am sure its not a matter of trust but of physical fitness and stamina concerns.

You make a good point but the matches against Atletico are far more important than the Liverpool clash imo. The title was lost against Sunderland, no way both City and Liverpool will mess up. If you're gonna pick a game to play Ramires on the wing or whatever, it's against Liverpool. Especially in his current form. But that's just the way I see it.

Schurrle didn't start against PSG (home) either for example, even though Oscar has been struggling for months. There must be something Mourinho doesn't like about his game and I can't figure what it is.

So Koke has switched to the right wing to face Cole and Diego Ribas is on the left wing. Pretty clever from Simeone. And also pretty clever from Jose too because he knows Diego and Koke are not real wingers and they are going to try and over-stock the central areas by tucking in so he plays Mikel, Luiz and Lamps in there. Villa also drops to the bench to be replaced by Garcia.

This game has the potential to be a borefest, but if we get a positive result, then I'm happy.

This is going to be like first two Chelsea-Liverpool champions league ties. Completely shit to watch but no one will care if we win.