Jase

Man of the Match  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is good that we passed throught this... We may have to do it again if necessary(Bayern), so i'm kinda happy with the flow of today's game.

The right way of writing is throught or through? =|

Of the good results, this is the worst. However, we will beat them at Stamford Bridge!!!

KTBFFH!

I agree because this team is more dangerous when they have the counter. But I'm hoping the reduced spaces at the Bridge will work against them. They like space - as any Spanish team - no matter how physical they are. I think we nullified them perfectly here and would do even better in smaller spaces. If Eto'o can play, I'm positive he can do much better than Torres did (which I honestly think had a good match in the second half and in general, I didn't like his first 25 minutes or so and was pissed at him, but he improved as time passed and did better than Costa imo), not because it's Eto'o and Torres, but because I think it suits Eto'o's style better. I'm hopeful (not exactly confident because the 0x0 is almost as bad as a 1x0 imo) and it's possible, even if we don't have Cech (and who knows about Terry - but I think Terry will be available.