Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

He was awesome!

No. Whilst I love him we could really do without that sort of reaction and now it means he will probably be banished to the stands for some games. I'm all for passion, but aggression and that behaviour is not needed.

Did anyone see that Sakho challenge on Snodgrass late on in the Norwich-Liverpool game earlier? How that wasn't a foul is beyond me and that is almost like a further indication that the FA, referees etc are helping Liverpool to win the title. Every, EVERY, refereeing decisions are going their way, whether it's in their game or us or City!

Did anyone see that Sakho challenge on Snodgrass late on in the Norwich-Liverpool game earlier? How that wasn't a foul is beyond me and that is almost like a further indication that the FA, referees etc are helping Liverpool to win the title. Every, EVERY, refereeing decisions are going their way, whether it's in their game or us or City!

Yep heard it in the car coming home and they were saying exactly that, then I seen the incident and it was a foul……..fucking joke.

Yep heard it in the car coming home and they were saying exactly that, then I seen the incident and it was a foul……..fucking joke.

And then we saw that 'ghost' penalty given yesterday.. :doh:

Mourinho's congratulatory comment after this game couldn't be anymore apt when you see such abysmal officiating from the referee and linesman!

Maybe the refs help liverpool, but it's our fault we didn't win Westham,Palace,WBA...

Agreed! The truth is, we don't finish teams off. That has been our major setback this season. I take one look at our squad and apart from Eden Hazard, no player is a game changer. I hate to bring his name up, but Juan Mata was an integral part of the way we functioned as a team. But we sold him to Man United, so now we don't have that functionality in midfield.

When we don't finish teams off, we get punished.. we drop points all over the place. It has happened consistently in recent away games, and that's technically why we've allowed Liverpool to win the league this season. A lack of consistency up front, and sloppy defending!

Maybe the refs help liverpool, but it's our fault we didn't win Westham,Palace,WBA...

Agree. However, one cannot overlook the refereeing decisions as well, not just in our games but others as well, especially when there are so many poor decisions being made these days. If it's just one here, one there, then you can probably forgive it but given it has happened consistently, you can't really ignore them.

No. Whilst I love him we could really do without that sort of reaction and now it means he will probably be banished to the stands for some games. I'm all for passion, but aggression and that behaviour is not needed.

His presence at the bench isn't really crucial. He did something that every fan wanted to do and I appreciate that.

Really i am wondering what Jose is telling the boys at trainings. Our problems with small teams were evident since the beginning of the season, and one would expect the team have solutions to these by December. Instead, we seem to get confused whenever a team parks the bus. This makes you wonder whether the coach is not placing emphasis on ball skill, ball handling and goal scoring. Also, our midfielders seem to hold on to the ball far too long and helps opponent's to re-organize ( compared to liverpool midfield that quickly release ball to the strikers in the penalty box). Ramires under Di Matteo and Rafa was very exciting to watch, suddenly he has forgotten basic ball control skills.

Not sure if this has already been posted but the linesman is from Liverpool. No wonder he didn't give a foul for the push on Ramires for the header (which would've been a penalty + red card), disallowed Terry's goal because of an apparent 'push' by Matic and awarded them a penalty when Altidore essentially dived. Unbelievable.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jake-collin/35/659/560

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/other-sport/corinthian-jake-collin-journey-city-3382790

Unfuckinbelievable!!!!!

Funny people are talking about refs but in the end its all our fault. Cant beat shit teams then we cant expect to win the title.

Give it a fucking rest dude! There have been poor decisions that have impacted the game!! SIMPLE AND PLAIN AS DAY.

Agree. However, one cannot overlook the refereeing decisions as well, not just in our games but others as well, especially when there are so many poor decisions being made these days. If it's just one here, one there, then you can probably forgive it but given it has happened consistently, you can't really ignore them.

But overall we've been helped more by referee decisions that hurt by them. We've had a whole bunch of bad calls, much worse than the penalty one go our way. We didn't lose to Sunderland because of poor refereeing, we lost because we were poor. We've been poor for much of the season. This was the last place team at home. Nobody's fault but our own that we didn't win.