Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

It's because he missed this one? I know Hazard is one of the best in the world(pen taker), I agree he should be our main man for that(actually he is), but when Frank is playing, I see no reason for him not taking it as long as he will score them(before anything I see no difference between missed penalty which leaded to a goal and scored penalty)

No, because most of the time Lamps shoot into right corner.

I had hoped and posted in the pre-match that the lineup, whatever it may be, would bring high energy. It was MUCH needed after the last two matches. Jose had the right recipe for energy!

Stoke may be garbage today, but at least we did not match them in the waste category like we have at times this year.

Enjoyable match. Come on you Chelsea! The season is not over just yet. The trophy could still be ours!

:blue scalf:

Is Eto'o out for PSG?

Mourinho was quiet on that. The thing is if Eto'o is even fit, he has shown in the past that he needs some time to get back to full sharpness, even for minor injuries. It has a lot to do with age. Torres has another mediocre performance today in our easiest league match of the season, Ba is not trusted. We don't have any strikers for that game.

I would like to see Eto'o and Salah play up top together with Chelsea in a 4-4-2. I guess CM would be Ramires and Matic. Maybe vanGinkel we will see VanGinkel back(?) or no risk taken with his knee this season?