PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

You played a good game. There's still another 90 minutes to go. Good luck.

Oh thanks ! One of a few times, i find you fair. ^^

Hope you'll put your best side in, that there will be a lot of emotions through the game, lot of goals. No need to say which side we want both to go through !

You played a good game. There's still another 90 minutes to go. Good luck.

Oh thanks ! One of a few times, i find you fair. ^^

Hope you'll put your best side in, that there will be a lot of emotions through the game, lot of goals. No need to say which side we want both to go through !

So first, we were told we were bad because of L1, now we are bad because of Blanc. Yet, he still beat the master genius on your bench.

To be honest, i rate highly Mourinho and i have made no certain judgment about Blanc. He is still a young coach and will have to prove. Like the ones of Avb who was supposed to be the special two and proved only at Porto. Not speaking about one not so great coach who didn't last long at CFC bit actually won you the UCL...

The thing is, a lot of you seem bias by the fact you are mostly watching the PL and some of the great sides from the biggest league. Judging by some reactions, you were thinking alex was substitute, cabaye was starter (while verratti is way stronger) etc...

I won't tell you this is bad because i can understand you are not willing to see the L1. But trying to explain me why my team is so shit is odd. I came here to give some input about the PSG side and i'm glad to learn some things about your side too.

For example, i have been a lot disappointed with Oscar and Hazard.

There are always a lot of shittalk about PSG offers for this two lads and i would have thought they would have been more influential.

To be fair, i think that yesterday was your best asset and once you lost it in second half, you were nowehere to be seen. Luiz was Luiz. I mean he did really good pressing but, unfortunately for him, his mistakes cost you big time.

Willian did a good pressing too but then he had no gas, no energy when you had to attack. Ramires were fearing another yellow card and did not much.

I felt like your midfield was tired in the 2nd half and Hazard was too isolated to make anything.

But it is just my perception, that is why i wanted to know, as Cfc fans, if you feel it was just a tactic or if your side was very tired and couldn't much.

L1 is less entertaining than Premier league, for sure. But the self-centered way some fans think about PL the misreading of other championships.. You example with Verratti and Cabaye transposes this idea.. Also the famous "PSG = Zlatan"

Still, we can find fans more objectives. Well, good luck evyone, see you next tuesday.

I always kept respect in your forum.

I didn't even translated the fact that i'm very happy my side won yesterday.

I,m keeping pragmatic because i know you are obviously feeling bad about the loss and there is no need to brag. It would seem classless.

I brought up some debate for you but nobody is answering:

Mourinho stated you did well in the first half, that everything was under control.

What can explain the failure in the second half ?

I think it is a sensitive point, because if you can address this issue maybe you'll have more chances in the second leg.

I'm pinning my hopes on Eto'o, he's a big game player and i just hope we go out all guns blazing. One early goal and they'll be panicking, especially if we press like we did in the first half yesterday and against Liverpool, City and Arsenal.

I agree! if we get a start like we did against Arsenal i can see PSG completely falling apart!

Nothing to lose now, the result says that. The press have written us off, the pundits too and even some of our fans.

I'm going to bust a gut to get a ticket, I want to be there for this one……Standing, signing, shouting and doing what I can to get behind my team.

Come on lads…….CAREFREEEEE!!!

HAHAHAHAHA You are not close to Bayern Real or Barca and that's not because your squad is not good enough. It's because of your pathetic unexperienced shitty manager. The bridge's spirit will kill your team off.

Real are overrated

seriously

Barca are better but if Atletico can give them troubles, then PSG definitely can do the same

Bayern are not as good as last year, i really think Pep is destroying them with his sterile possession play, their game was much more effective and pleasant under Heyncks, besides even Arsenal gave them lots of troubles

I definitely think we have a chance at winning this year

Real are overrated

seriously

Barca are better but if Atletico can give them troubles, then PSG definitely can do the same

Bayern are not as good as last year, i really think Pep is destroying them with his sterile possession play, their game was much more effective and pleasant under Heyncks, besides even Arsenal gave them lots of troubles

I definitely think we have a chance at winning this year

IMO, the most complete team in the CL this year is A.Madrid. The one thing they have over the majority of teams left are, a balance to them. The better teams might have good attacking options, but are piss poor in defence.

To be fair if we do progress how do you fancy our chances against Barcelona/A.Madrid, Bayern or Real? maybe it's a blessing in disguise if we get knocked out.

At the end of the day this team isn't completed yet, we have no striker, only one great Midfielder who's not eligible to play, a right back playing as a left back, and finally a goal keeper who's had it easy for far too long.

I always kept respect in your forum.

I didn't even translated the fact that i'm very happy my side won yesterday.

I,m keeping pragmatic because i know you are obviously feeling bad about the loss and there is no need to brag. It would seem classless.

I brought up some debate for you but nobody is answering:

Mourinho stated you did well in the first half, that everything was under control.

What can explain the failure in the second half ?

I think it is a sensitive point, because if you can address this issue maybe you'll have more chances in the second leg.

In the second half we stopped pressing well, probably more due to the yellow cards that Willian and Ramires received than fatigue because those 2 had a long rest before this match. This was quite disappointing from my point of view because I felt your midfielders took too much time and too many risks on the ball and that if we were able to maintain a high-intensity pressing game for the 90 mins, more errors and thereby more chances would've come our way. I'd say this was especially true of Veratti, although in fairness his passing and vision are clearly exceptional and his long passes caused a lot of problems. The whole pointing and laughing at Mourinho incident was rather childish and I think you can see he is clearly not mature enough yet on/off the pitch but he is undoubtedly a very talented young player.

Also in reference to your point about Chelsea fans saying PSG = Zlatan or that PSG are rubbish, that's just mostly football banter/trolls. I hope you're not offended because whilst most fans don't really think much of Ligue 1, I believe that most Chelsea fans see PSG as a very good side. And most saw it as a 50/50 - a game that we were capable of winning if our players all performed really well, but equally capable of losing especially because of PSG's quality players and depth - just look at the PSG bench (especially compared to ours: Mikel, Ba, etc. LOL)! Not many of us would have envisioned us being so poor defensively, but PSG really controlled the game in the second half and on the balance of play deserved the win. The third goal might well have killed the tie, but we'll have to see next week. Good luck for the second leg!

media_xll_6628973.jpg

Nice jJersey handsome boy ! He seems ready for next season ;)

Yes i'm a bit of a troll tonight, but first I came to this forum to talk about this game with Chelsea's fans.

All I got was disrespect for my team, racism against french (some guy talked about WW2 LOL), ignorance about anything but PL, even ignorance about your own history and some stupid stuff about FFP (lol from a £2 billions built team).

Some talk about class. I hope one day you'll have as much class as Liverpool fans.

In 1997 they welcomed us at Anfield (we won 3-0 at the first leg at the Parc) with a banner saying: WELCOME TO THE LEGENDARY FANS.

Please Chelsea guys, don't talk about class, ever.