PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Nothing's done yet. You only pay the musicians at the end of the ball (sorry literal translation).

Had the game finished 2 min earlier, Chelsea would still be favorites and now Paris are, and I'd go for 65-35 before the next leg. I may sound pessimisitc but 2 0 can come very fast.

Can you please stop sucking Chelsea's fans dick ??

We are not Napoli. We are Paris, and we will destroy them at the Bridge !

First half, Chelsea played ok but didnt creat any danger (Hazard shoot on the post was the only danger from them for the whole game). When I read some telling Chelsea outplayed PSG in the first half, just ROFL.

Second Half, Chelsea didnt exist at all. I've seen team like Saint-Etienne, Monaco or Lille play much better than Chelsea at the Parc.

We'll play the second Leg with the line Lavezzi-Cavani-Lucas and be killers in counter-attack. There is no way we don't score, we always score. There is no way Chelsea score 4 goals.

Yesterday we saw the best defense of the "best league in the world": just LOL.

I'm pinning my hopes on Eto'o, he's a big game player and i just hope we go out all guns blazing. One early goal and they'll be panicking, especially if we press like we did in the first half yesterday and against Liverpool, City and Arsenal.

Everyone! I want to see everyone pumped up towards the game at the bridge! If we all believe and support our beloved Chelsea! We not just "Can Do It" WE WILL DO IT!!!!!

COMON LETS DO IT!!! CHELSEA !!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET OUR REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially if we press like we did in the first half yesterday and against Liverpool, City and Arsenal.

Are you really that proud of the first half ??

I mean, seriously, that was your A game ??

Are you really that proud of the first half ??

I mean, seriously, that was your A game ??

What? :lol: we were poor throughout i thought but our pressing caused your team to panic, that's not up for debate. If we had a decent striker maybe more would of come from it. In the second half we were dreadful, PSG improved and deservedly won with a little help from our poor defending.

Now stop getting defensive, you won, be happy.

What? :lol: we were poor throughout i thought but our pressing caused your team to panic, that's not up for debate. If we had a decent striker maybe more would of come from it. In the second half we were dreadful, PSG improved and deservedly won with a little help from our poor defending.

Now stop getting defensive, you won, be happy.

You're right I should be happy. I guess I'll be on thuesday night.

I'm not defensive, i'm offensive.

I red so much lack of respect from chelsea's fans, because we are a team from L1, because we are not tested, because you play in PL, because we supposed to have a shit manager... etc etc.

Ok you press, and made us panic like 20 minutes, but I repeat without any danger. So I really can't understand when I read some comments about the supposed Chelsea good first half.

I understand you guys want to believe to a crazy 2nd leg. But when I see that we didnt make a great game at all, with Ibra, Cavani, Matuidi, Verratti, Maxwell pretty average but still wining 3-1, im wondering what that would have been if they were at their top. And I'm pretty sure, they all will play at their top for the second leg.

No offense but you guys should really focus on wining PL.

I personally wouldn't get so offended, i bet on the PSG forum they said negative stuff towards Chelsea, it happens. At the end of the day PSG won, but the tie isn't over, anything can happen in the Champions league. Obviously your huge favourites now, but never say never.

And IMO the PL's gone, it's out of Liverpool and City

You're right I should be happy. I guess I'll be on thuesday night.

I'm not defensive, i'm offensive.

I red so much lack of respect from chelsea's fans, because we are a team from L1, because we are not tested, because you play in PL, because we supposed to have a shit manager... etc etc.

Ok you press, and made us panic like 20 minutes, but I repeat without any danger. So I really can't understand when I read some comments about the supposed Chelsea good first half.

I understand you guys want to believe to a crazy 2nd leg. But when I see that we didnt make a great game at all, with Ibra, Cavani, Matuidi, Verratti, Maxwell pretty average but still wining 3-1, im wondering what that would have been if they were at their top. And I'm pretty sure, they all will play at their top for the second leg.

No offense but you guys should really focus on wining PL.

I just know, I feel it, Chelsea is the team who will go through. It can happen and it will.

Well, I said PSG were favorites. Yet, people on this board kept berating me for it.

PSG let us go at them. Did you watch Verrati, he was letting ramires and willian attack him yesterday and we managed 1 pk. Had our best moments, when they misplaced passes.....

Second half, PSG adapted and the whole team was invisible. Say what you want to say about the French league, however, next week we are going in without Ramires and potentially without Eto...

We will need 4 goals to win the game (because PSG will score)...

Can you please stop sucking Chelsea's fans dick ??

We are not Napoli. We are Paris, and we will destroy them at the Bridge !

First half, Chelsea played ok but didnt creat any danger (Hazard shoot on the post was the only danger from them for the whole game). When I read some telling Chelsea outplayed PSG in the first half, just ROFL.

Second Half, Chelsea didnt exist at all. I've seen team like Saint-Etienne, Monaco or Lille play much better than Chelsea at the Parc.

We'll play the second Leg with the line Lavezzi-Cavani-Lucas and be killers in counter-attack. There is no way we don't score, we always score. There is no way Chelsea score 4 goals.

Yesterday we saw the best defense of the "best league in the world": just LOL.

Some say, you will be sucking....

Napoli is a better team than your baguettes, any day. Out on Tuesday, Chelsea 2 PSG 0.

Some say, you will be sucking....

Sure if we play the powerfull Real Madrid, the great Bayern Munchen or the eternal Barcelona.

Defenitivly not against an overrated PL team.

Napoli is a better team than your baguettes

LOL

Out on Tuesday, Chelsea 2 PSG 0.

That's not gonna happen, we always score.

Shocking stuff. The only consolation of that trip to Paris was that I got my end away with some fit mistress last night, the game itself was totally dire from a Chelsea perspective.

They started much brighter and sharper and deserved their lead then soon after they dropped off and let us take command, we got penalty and equalised and should then have capitalised on it but the opposite happened, PSG regained the initiative in the second half and deserved to go on and win, even if we played our own part in our downfall with their second and third goals.

Hazard was good, a couple of others were okay, the rest were bad or, in the case of David Luiz and Cech, mega bad.

Bad week for the Blues. Let's try and bounce back.

Sure if we play the powerfull Real Madrid, the great Bayern Munchen or the eternal Barcelona.

Defenitivly not against an overrated PL team.

LOL

That's not gonna happen, we always score.

I think you ought to do us a favor. Pack your bags now, on Tuesday you may look for snails only.

Dude, are you seriously complaining about strikers like Ibra and Cavani on Chelsea forum?! Fine, give them to us and take Torres and Ba! :P

I'm not complaining about them, just pointing that they are our leaders and failed big time yesterday. So there is still room of improvement for next week.

Cavani touches were horrible and destroyed all our attempts and if you look at your penalty, Ibra lost the ball stupidly, while there was no threat.

What i mean is you can expect to be better next weeks but we can too. Lavezzi, Pastore and Jallet who did great yesterday are prolly the less in form players we had this season.

No Ibra who have been their talisman all season for them, possibly no Verrati as well. We can do this. Just need to keep our shit together, keep calm and trust Torres :wank2:

Verratti is not injured, he was just exhausted.

By the way, according to you, were Chelsea players tired in the second half or was this just a tactic ?

Because you did great pressing our midfield in the first half and then let us control the game and paid the price.