Crystal Palace 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Mourinho got his tactics wrong? How exactly. He played the same team that smashed Arsenal. The players didnt turn up at all. Every single one of them let us down.

Mourinho never have bad tactics, its always the players fault, so don't waste your time trying to prove every Mourinho decisions was a good one, because we already know that The Special One never get it wrong.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz isn't injured btw. Mourinho confirmed it was his decision to take him off at half-time.

Also this "Mourinho says some players' profile allows them to perform well every game but some other players can't match that level" Curious wich players he is talking about.

Also we did not look any better with another am in the second half. Too many players had a bad game and unlucky on luiz injury. No Ramires to begin with as an alternative.

Thought we had the match under control in the first half-aside from Cahill mistake they had nothing on us.

Luiz was not injured, it was a tactical decision. Mourinho said in post match interview.

What the actually fuck???? We smashed arse with 6 to 0 and can't even score 1 against Palace..... Really this is our story of the season. Mou has this season the excuse that this is his 1st season and doesn't have the best players yet and bla bla bla,but if in the next season we lose agains villa,everton or palace,he won't have any excuse.

Torres MOTM for sure.

We started 4-3-3 and it clearly wasn't the right call.

but then we played 4-2-3-1 for 1 half and we still didnt do much better. Blaming José for this loss is a joke, the players didnt turn up for the game.

No but today was an example of that. Do you like Chelsea FC? Mourinho? Any of the players? Or are you just a miserable fuck?

Dude, you are just a Mourinho lunatic. You are not alone in this forum, and for your information, days ago I said Mourinho job has been inconsistent and you said I hated Mourinho.

I hope you know understand what inconsistency means: 6-0 against Arsenal; 0-1 against Crystal.

Striker, lb and CM wont realy help if the rest of the team will play shit like this...Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle, etc. (Cant realy blame Matic; it was his first bad game) will have to do a lot better. Hazard realy needs to put shit up and so has Oscar and Willian (when they play). No words for Torres, shit as usualy.

I don't ever want to see Torres start a match for Chelsea again. Enough is enough. Sick and tired of people defending him now. He's a FIFTY million pound footballer, earning £200,000 a week. He's simply stealing a living.

No I am not. But its clear to see today that none of the players gave a fuck. How can you possibly blame Mourinho?

If you cant see manager mistakes in this game, okay, but I saw every single player giving a fuck.

ps: I was the same excuse for AVB, RDM, Ancelotti. The problem was that the players were not giving a fuck. Football is more complex that giving or dont giving a fuck.

If you cant see manager mistakes in this game, okay, but I saw every single player giving a fuck.

By giving a fuck you mean lazily pumping the ball into the box over and over and over. OK I get ya. I was annoyed with Mourinho for playing Torres, thats it though. The rest of the team was strong.

but then we played 4-2-3-1 for 1 half and we still didnt do much better. Blaming José for this loss is a joke, the players didnt turn up for the game.

Don't think anyone is blaming Jose for the loss, but he was certainly a factor.