Crystal Palace 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

By average shit players.

How fucking annoyed am I? Very, I am fucking fuming.

Same here, mate.

Like I said in the live match thread, it's like we just assume because we have far superior players that we can just show up against sides like this and win on talent and stature alone. Like sides will just roll over and die for us.

We need a few "killers" in our team who can't be contained against sides like today. You look at a player like Suarez who gets a single look at goal and buries it. He puts absolute terror in opponents. We have Torres out there who looks like he started playing football last week. There are sides in mid table who have strikers better than Torres. It's embarrassing for a side as big as us to have this useless lump leading our line.

Mourinho knows it but can't say it in public. You just know he wants the summer to come ASAP so he can finally add the players he wants.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing has been shown that Jose is planning for the long term. He needs to win trophies now.

Fuck off does he. We have a guy here who is being afforded the chance to build something that lasts longer than a season. The impatience some people show is ridiculous.

0-1 at Selhurst Park (a place where Fulham have scored 4, Newcastle have scored 3, Swansea have scored 2, Tottenham, Arsenal and even United have won their games without conceding a single goal)

0-2 at St. James' Park (a place where Hull have scored 3, Sunderland have scored 3, Tottenham 4, Everton 3, Liverpool have scored 2, the likes of West Brom, Southampton, Norwich, Stoke managed to score a goal and Arsenal and City have won their games witout conceding a single goal)

0-1 at Villa Park (a place where every team that visited that place has scored at least a single goal, bar Sunderland and... Chelsea)

2-3 at Britannia (a though place tbh, but a game that should have been done and dusted before the half-time)

plus that 0-0 at Old Trafford that, for me, it's the most dissapointing result of this season.

That's the story of 13/14.

I think this was the game that showed everybody Jose was right when he said about that little horse. Let's be honest guys, you can't compete with the likes of Liverpool and City when Torres leads the line and no central midfielder is able to unlock packed defences. I'm not mad at going out of the title race, as a matter of fact I think this was such a good season, but fuck, it is so frustrating knowing City or Liverpool will win it because you couldn't score/win at grounds where Fulham, Sunderland, Newcastle, Hull, Cardiff, Swansea and United have scored for fun. Seeing Villa winning against Chelsea and then conceding eight from Stoke and United just makes my eyes bleed. Or Cardiff scoring three at The Hawthorns. So frustrating...

Fair play to City or Liverpool, may the best team win the title, but they should send that trophy to Cobham for a pic too, Chelsea made their work easier throughout the season.

Fuck off does he. We have a guy here who is being afforded the chance to build something that lasts longer than a season. The impatience some people show is ridiculous.

And what is the evidence. So far I have seen nothing that Jose is planning for the long term. All I have seen is him performing his usual modus operandi of taking over a squad that has very good players, making expensive purchases to improve this squad (William, Salah, Matic ect.) and acting his usual siege mentality to try and get instant results. All the while we have seen a whopping zero percent being used on trying youth products (Chalobah and Bamford being farmed off loan, Kalas rotting in the reserves ect.). Added by the fact that he will be making more expensive purchases in the summer like a striker (which will mean goobye to Lukaku or Bamford getting a chance to be part of the first team) suggest that he is still trying to play for instant succes despite all the crap rhetoric he is been giving.

I still maintain he will only be here for 3-4 years at the most before leaving. Nothing suggest that he is building for the term and in my opinion he needs to win trophies now.

And what is the evidence. So far I have seen nothing that Jose is planning for the long term. All I have seen is him performing his usual modus operandi of taking over a squad that has very good players, making expensive purchases to improve this squad (William, Salah, Matic ect.) and acting his usual siege mentality to try and get instant results. All the while we have seen a whopping zero percent being used on trying youth products (Chalobah and Bamford being farmed off loan, Kalas rotting in the reserves ect.). Added by the fact that he will be making more expensive purchases in the summer like a striker (which will mean goobye to Lukaku or Bamford getting a chance to be part of the first team) suggest that he is still trying to play for instant succes despite all the crap rhetoric he is been giving.

I still maintain he will only be here for 3-4 years at the most before leaving. Nothing suggest that he is building for the term and in my opinion he needs to win trophies now.

Maybe you should try watching the sodding matches and see the new style we're building rather than looking at the result and getting your dick hard whenever you see us have a dodgy result. I swear you only ever pipe up when we've had a loss and the gleeful reaction is utterly pathetic.

Yet you still want trophies now....grow up. We had trophies over the last couple of years but were ultimately directionless which was more detrimental to youth development than anything else. Now we actually have a solid core being built and that's when you can start incorporating young players.

The fact that you're using Bamford as an example shows how little you actually understand the current situation. His development has been handled perfectly thus far. He's made the step up asked of him and fingers crossed he'll do it again. Chalobah actually might have a chance next year because we now have Matic in midfield so there's a solid partner for him.

But the simple fact is that you never wanted Jose here and you've put your ego ahead of wanting what's best for this club, and you're so far out of touch with the majority of Chelsea supporters that I know it's not even funny. Your impudent whines of 'trophy now' belong in a creche, not a football club.