Man of the Match  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win the CL and all is forgotten

If City and Liverpool lose, we are still in it....Part of me wants City to win just so Liverpool don't win the league

Anyway, that was awful and I hope Jose actual says so.

We need to be quicker in possession, it plays right into the hands of teams that set up to defend against us. Mata was the only player that could unlock a a crowded defense, we just look clueless now

Azpilicueta and ivanovic got exposed big time.

No they didn't get exposed, they didn't have any help period. What do you want Aspi to do with three guys running at him all day and Ivannovic the same thing.

These things happened too often in this season.

Despite of it, Chelsea has played well enough throughout this season, to end up 2nd or 3rd. Let´s be honest, does Chelsea have the players to win it all? I don´t think so.

The worst part was that they deserved to win. They outclassed us tactically by defending and counterattacking. It was so clear to see that all the players were clueless of what to do in the final third, and I swear to everything I fucking hate Torres. If Eto'o isn't ready on Wednesday then I fucking hope that we play with Ba. He deserves a chance 50x more than that lousy fag.

Well, I'm actually about to cry.

Because we had a chance to get the title, because watching the rest of the PL would be unbearable, because the press is going to have a go on us till I don't know when and because there are no titles this season.

And because we are still stuck with Torres.

The whole team played awful today, but Torres.... damn. If only Eto'o was playing! Anyway the title is gone lets focus on PSG now!

29w0a6g.png

KTBFFH!

Thank you for your positivity. Losing the title this early could mean that we can concentrate on the CL. YAY bright side!

Everton, Newcastle, West Brom, Villa, and now Palace.. The same issues we had at the begining of the season are obviously still there. We can't break defenses of the teams that sit back and dont allow us any space, and we lack good finishing.

Jose tried to hide those issues with a good defense, it worked at some point but that can't last forever.

We just look clueless when teams decide to defend deep against us. No one is willing to make runs off the ball to stretch defenders, instead everyone wants to drop deep and create magic out of nothing.

Schurrle had a decent game, Salah also looked good when he came on. We even had decent chances to get a draw, but it wasn't meant to be. No chance for the tile now, can't see City dropping 7 points. Fighting for 2nd or 3rd now and try to go as far as possible in the CL.

Not actually even upset about this, let alone mad. We didn't turn up, and we lost to the better, more deserving team.

Completely outplayed and Mou's tactics were horrible today. I guess this is what happens as soon as you lose your key striker and replace him with Torres. Would of much preferred Ba to start today or played with no striker as it would of been pretty much the same thing with just an extra player in the midfield.

Fuck my life. They gave their hearts, we gave not a single fuck!

I am ok with us losing the title this "transitional season" but I hate it that we have to fight for second place vs Liverpool.

There's only one way to forget all of this:

chelsea-psg.jpg