Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Varane would ask to leave, that is the only option anyone could get him, but he probably wont pass up the chance to be Real's no 1 CB in 2-3 seasons max. I think a player like him should start every game today, not to wait that long.

There arent many CBs as good as him but thats the reality, Real have 3 world class CBs.

- Mourinho never accept Ramos, is a fucking traitor. In addition, this dude just look at the money, party and folklore.

- Ramos is a very overrated player. His best quality is the physical strength, but tactically is disastrous, takes absurd decisions on defense and defensively is very unwise, can make absurd mistakes at crucial moments.

- Sergio Ramos is the player with more red cards in the history of Real Madrid and one of the players who have more red cards in the history of La Liga.

- Varane will not wait to be first choice for Real Madrid as Centre-Back because he wants to be captain of France in Euro 2016. If not regularly play next season maybe other players can advance him to be first choice. Other players like Laporte and Zouma.

- Real Madrid will miss a Centre-Back (Varane -21 years) for the next decade to keep Pepe (32 years) and Sergio Ramos (next Monday he will comply 29 years). INCOMPRESSIBLE. That is only possible in Real Madrid.

- Signing Varane is a strategic signing. With Varane - Zouma us we would have the perfect pair of Centre-Back for the next decade. Zouma a strong player with ability to hit any player for any ball and perfect in tackles. And Varane a player able to get the ball taken from behind, with great quality with the ball and tactical intelligence. PERFECT EVERYTHING.

Varane is the guy

- Varane will not wait to be first choice for Real Madrid as Centre-Back because he wants to be captain of France in Euro 2016. If not regularly play next season maybe other players can advance him to be first choice. Other players like Laporte and Zouma.

So why did he sigend a contract in last September? maybe he thought this season will be different?

Last season he started 17 games while Pepe and Ramos started 50+, this season he started 25, Pepe 32 and Ramos 33. Would this season be the last straw for him and he would ask for a move in a few months? i doubt it.

So why did he sigend a contract in last September? maybe he thought this season will be different?

Last season he started 17 games while Pepe and Ramos started 50+, this season he started 25, Pepe 32 and Ramos 33. Would this season be the last straw for him and he would ask for a move in a few months? i doubt it.

At the beginning of the season everyone in Madrid was convinced that Varane was going to be indisputable for Real Madrid this season. That is the main account of his renewal of his contract.

But Pepe has had an unexpected performance this and everything has changed for Varane. Varane feels betrayed by Real Madrid.

There have been several problems in Real Madrid and Pepe for some has acted as a leader. Pepe is now an important man, unquestionable.

Rght now has become clear that Varane is third choice. Varane is going to allow continue to be Real Madrid third option? Absolutely NO.

While he is talented, I dont see terry, puyol, thuram etc in the making in today football. Defenders got just so worse in comparison with past 10-20 years.

If he is available for fair price yes, but wouldnt go over the top. But I dont want us have two kids in central defense in zouma-varane, while signing varane would also definately stall zouma progress.

Someone more experienced would suit us more now. Who that is I dunno. But dont forget, we dont need to target absolutely best defenders, bayern signed dante and boateng when they were bang average and look how they turned out.

At the beginning of the season everyone in Madrid was convinced that Varane was going to be indisputable for Real Madrid this season. That is the main account of his renewal of his contract.

But Pepe has had an unexpected performance this and everything has changed for Varane. Varane feels betrayed by Real Madrid.

There have been several problems in Real Madrid and Pepe for some has acted as a leader. Pepe is now an important man, unquestionable.

Rght now has become clear that Varane is third choice. Varane is going to allow continue to be Real Madrid third option? Absolutely NO.

If there was first choice terms in his contract could he not invalidate the contract and move here anyway?

If there was first choice terms in his contract could he not invalidate the contract and move here anyway?

Hi friend!

I do not know If at his contract puts something like that, but probably Varane has the word of Florentino Perez so that in the event that his situation remains the same (third option) Florentino Perez would accept to negotiate with any team for a reasonable offer.

Florentino is not a bad president, and if the situation Varane does not change before the end of the season probably Perez will accept negotiate by Varane for a normal price.

I am sure that Perez and Mourinho (both are great friends) will Negotiate Varane by an offer of 30 million pounds if this situation does not change.

Regards.

The state of defenders this days is that I don't know who to consider world-class.

For example, one of the elite defender this season, I mean a top 5, is Naldo. Last season was Benatia. Godin was clearly the best in 2014. Boateng, Hummels, the guys who are ticking bombs and can explode any time are widely regarded as a world-class defenders.

What do you think about Thiago Silva?

While he is talented, I dont see terry, puyol, thuram etc in the making in today football. Defenders got just so worse in comparison with past 10-20 years.

If he is available for fair price yes, but wouldnt go over the top. But I dont want us have two kids in central defense in zouma-varane, while signing varane would also definately stall zouma progress.

Someone more experienced would suit us more now. Who that is I dunno. But dont forget, we dont need to target absolutely best defenders, bayern signed dante and boateng when they were bang average and look how they turned out.

Dante is still average but yes, I agree we don't have to spend so much and look for the stars. Copa America starts in a couple of months, maybe that's the perfect place to look for a fast, technical CB who's still under the radar.

I can't be the only one that notices how error prone he can be. The amount of times he gets caught out of position and has to rely on his pace to recover is staggering for such a highly rated defender. some even class him as a world class defender already which is a reflection of how bad the quality of defending and defenders has become.

For my money, John stones and Marquinhos are better options.

I can't be the only one that notices how error prone he can be. The amount of times he gets caught out of position and has to rely on his pace to recover is staggering for such a highly rated defender. some even class him as a world class defender already which is a reflection of how bad the quality of defending and defenders has become.

For my money, John stones and Marquinhos are better options.

John Stones? Varane is 21, has technique and pace. His reading of the game can improve.

Dante is still average but yes, I agree we don't have to spend so much and look for the stars. Copa America starts in a couple of months, maybe that's the perfect place to look for a fast, technical CB who's still under the radar.

Sorry what?

Dante is avrage now yes, but he was world class under heynckess in their CL run.

He had off world cup and is now benched by benatia, but he had two top seasons and one superb with bayern.

Sorry what?

Dante is avrage now yes, but he was world class under heynckess in their CL run.

He had off world cup and is now benched by benatia, but he had two top seasons and one superb with bayern.

For me, Dante always was a shit. In the 12/13 Bayern was a increible solid block, and for that, the rival had only a little options and the shortcomings of Dante was hid. Even so, he committed some bad individual mistakes. If that Bayern had a weak point, was Dante.
By the way, talking of other options and the Copa America, when you can, take a look to Gimenez, to Atletico de Madrid and Uruguay, is a beast.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You