Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance lol, supporter is actually way better than Woodfurnace.

actually he stole my post. I'm no longer the member with the longest posts - first because I worked my arse off to try to be more objective, second because I was royally displaced.

I'm sort of sad :P

We desperately need Varane. Can anyone please give me hope this could actually happen? He just signed a contract extension, but please, someone tell me there are actually chances of him coming here. I can't stand having Cahill starting matches for us anymore and we can't just throw Zouma under the bus, his transition to the main team should be smooth, not out of necessity when the senior player can't do shit even against a third division team... if we bring Varane, he substitutes Cahill now, with Zouma having some odd matches and then substitutes Terry in a few years (God knows how many) and we have both frenchmen making ours one of the best defenses in the world. Come on, if we need to break the bank to make it happen, just do it!

actually he stole my post. I'm no longer the member with the longest posts - first because I worked my arse off to try to be more objective, second because I was royally displaced.

I'm sort of sad :P

We desperately need Varane. Can anyone please give me hope this could actually happen? He just signed a contract extension, but please, someone tell me there are actually chances of him coming here. I can't stand having Cahill starting matches for us anymore and we can't just throw Zouma under the bus, his transition to the main team should be smooth, not out of necessity when the senior player can't do shit even against a third division team... if we bring Varane, he substitutes Cahill now, with Zouma having some odd matches and then substitutes Terry in a few years (God knows how many) and we have both frenchmen making ours one of the best defenses in the world. Come on, if we need to break the bank to make it happen, just do it!

No chance, Barb. :(

I think they'd reject even a huge bid like £50m. Only possible way it could happen is if Varane publicly kicked up a fuss and demanded a transfer. Even then Real Madrid would just tell him to be patient and he'll eventully become a first choice player.

Why should he even come to us?Real is the most successful club in the world and he knows that Pepe has his bad games,so he just has to be patient.After one or two years,he will be their starter and Pepe will be sitting on the bench.

No way he is going to Chelsea

Why should he even come to us?Real is the most successful club in the world and he knows that Pepe has his bad games,so he just has to be patient.After one or two years,he will be their starter and Pepe will be sitting on the bench.

It might be pipe dreams, but -

He has a great relationship with Mourinho.

He will want to build up his partnership with Zouma, with an eye on the Euros...

One can hope...

Stranger things have happened. Varane would be THE perfect player for us in defence and Abramovich's mob must try everything to persuade him and Perez. For all I care, he could be our only signing in summer and that would be enough for me. All the Willians and Mikels that get constantly lambasted are not as bad as they're made out to be on here, we would survive with them another season but we must start prioritizing our upgrade from back to front. I think that our priority positions should literally be in this order: central defence (Cahill needs serious competition asap), deep midfield (have proper cover for Fab and Matic), high midfield (have somebody breathing down Willian's neck) and finally strikers (only to replace Drogba if needed).

g2601.0eba21416163d782dec2786649e9e7b5.j

Newspaper. MARCA. From Spain.

Real Madrid ask for the centre-back.

(Real Madrid) wants Laporte.

Athletic don´t agree to include the defense in the Illarramendi operation.

(Athletic) refers to clause 42 million

This offer would be for the January market.

If Real Madrid sign Laporte ... We MUST signing Varane. YES or YES.

It's now or never.

A signing as Varane is the most important signing for us. Above either.

I hope we can sign him.

Regards to ALL.

Yes, but is that worth leaving all the glamour at Real Madrid?

I think the "glamour" of Real Madrid is soporific, tedious, monotonous and often exasperating. They sell are "the perfect team" but at Real Madrid EVERYTHING is so artificial that causes nausea.

Many players want to be at least once in their lives at Real Madrid, but when they are there for a while, they just bored.

The Real Madrid is a team of cardboard, a decorated without passion.

Jose always wanted to coach Real Madrid, but very quickly realized that Chelsea was his team, his passion. At Real Madrid there is no passion, At Real Madrid there is only business.

Varane has already won everything with Real Madrid (Champions League, La Liga, the Spanish Cup, the Spanish Super Cup, the World Club Championship), and now he is not practically never in the starting eleven.

Varane probably want a change of scenery and have the ambition to succeed in a big club (Chelsea) and his country (France Euro 2016). He has already experienced all the "glamour" of Real Madrid.

Real Madrid does not smell like football, Real Madrid just smells like money

Regards.

I think the "glamour" of Real Madrid is soporific, tedious, monotonous and often exasperating. They sell are "the perfect team" but at Real Madrid EVERYTHING is so artificial that causes nausea.

Many players want to be at least once in their lives at Real Madrid, but when they are there for a while, they just bored.

The Real Madrid is a team of cardboard, a decorated without passion.

Jose always wanted to coach Real Madrid, but very quickly realized that Chelsea was his team, his passion. At Real Madrid there is no passion, At Real Madrid there is only business.

Varane has already won everything with Real Madrid (Champions League, La Liga, the Spanish Cup, the Spanish Super Cup, the World Club Championship), and now he is not practically never in the starting eleven.

Varane probably want a change of scenery and have the ambition to succeed in a big club (Chelsea) and his country (France Euro 2016). He has already experienced all the "glamour" of Real Madrid.

Real Madrid does not smell like football, Real Madrid just smells like money

Regards.

What a post. Well said, friend.

http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.le10sport.com%2Ffootball%2Fmercato%2Fmercato-psg-real-madrid-comment-david-luiz-pourrait-aider-chelsea-dans-le-dossier-varane-178461

http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffutbol.as.com%2Ffutbol%2F2015%2F01%2F27%2Fprimera%2F1422355389_816535.html&sandbox=1

Real Madrid want to sign David Luiz for next season, according to reports.

David Luiz is the type of player who loves Florentino Perez (Real Madrid president) and reports in Spain say for some time that his move is vital for Real Madrid.

David Luiz is a mediatic player, A Centre-back tactically very attacking and with great market in the whole America.

Real Madrid every year has to sign a player mediatic to ensure his business (selling shirts ...). And David Luiz would be perfect for them.

Right now the renewals of contracts Sergio Ramos and Pepe are very close to happening (although the article of AS comment the opposite) and maybe that could bring Varane to our team.

If Real Madrid sign David Luiz, sure Varane want to go to another team to get more minutes, and this could be a great opportunity for us to get his signing.

AS says that the amount of the transfer of Daviz Luiz is 50 million, but they speak of 50 million of Euros. What would be £ 37.45 million in pounds, although I don`t know exactly what was the final amount of the transfer of David Luiz.

In any case, a percentage of the transfer of David Luiz to Real Madrid from the PSG, would be for us (it would be a small percentage, but it's something).

Regards to ALL.

http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.le10sport.com%2Ffootball%2Fmercato%2Fmercato-psg-real-madrid-comment-david-luiz-pourrait-aider-chelsea-dans-le-dossier-varane-178461

http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffutbol.as.com%2Ffutbol%2F2015%2F01%2F27%2Fprimera%2F1422355389_816535.html&sandbox=1

Real Madrid want to sign David Luiz for next season, according to reports.

David Luiz is the type of player who loves Florentino Perez (Real Madrid president) and reports in Spain say for some time that his move is vital for Real Madrid.

David Luiz is a mediatic player, A Centre-back tactically very attacking and with great market in the whole America.

Real Madrid every year has to sign a player mediatic to ensure his business (selling shirts ...). And David Luiz would be perfect for them.

Right now the renewals of contracts Sergio Ramos and Pepe are very close to happening (although the article of AS comment the opposite) and maybe that could bring Varane to our team.

If Real Madrid sign David Luiz, sure Varane want to go to another team to get more minutes, and this could be a great opportunity for us to get his signing.

AS says that the amount of the transfer of Daviz Luiz is 50 million, but they speak of € 50 million of Euros. What would be £ 37.45 million in pounds, although I don`t know exactly what was the final amount of the transfer of David Luiz.

In any case, a percentage of the transfer of David Luiz to Real Madrid from the PSG, would be for us (it would be a small percentage, but it's something).

Regards to ALL.

Don't get my hopes up. Luiz to Real makes sense, big name would sell shirts. And Varane would not want to be 4th in the pecking order, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Said a few times that Varane would be a dream signing but why would Madrid sell? They don't need the money and he can be their main CB for the next decade. But then they sold Di Maria who was important for them, you never know with Madrid.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You