Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be able to play higher without fear against big teams because Varane and zouma will catch any striker running.

Another weakness of our team :(

Not only he'd add that needed pace but also ball-playing skills. His passing is ridiculously good, also under the pressure.

No more hoofing the ball as soon as opponent appears 15 yards from Cahill.

Very good performance from him. That's why I tell that he is still that good even though sometimes he can struggle. Jose would help to put the performance like that every match.

Beast in the air, so confident playing in the high line and very assured with possession. I keep dreaming.

Yeah he would never leave if he's starting those kind of games and perform well like today... we need him to have a really bad game, Ancelotti would quickly drop him for Pepe for the rest of the season and he'll get frustrated

Varane this Varane that...

Anyone considered we have Zouma here who is developing greatly while buying Varane would surely stall his progress?

I think it would be better to get experienced CB like Godin who will improve our defense, bring some leadership and wont stall Zouma due to his age (Godin is around 29 isnt he?, which is perfect age for Cb imo).

I would love Varane here, but that was before Zouma came. Not that I would be pissed if we actaly get him, but it will definately stal zouma progress which is sad. Plus he is doing great for Madrid, you realy think we can get him?

Pepe was probpably not fit enough for such physical battle like yeterday. Hope Carlo will show Varane big middle finger in next game with Atletico and will bench him so he will force his way out of Real :)

Varane this Varane that...

Plus he is doing great for Madrid, you realy think we can get him?

I recorded yesterday's game specifically so I could see Varane and Koke. I watched it late last night and, based on that, I think we might as well close this thread. Madrid want their heads examined if they let this kid go.

We'll be able to play higher without fear against big teams because Varane and zouma will catch any striker running.

Another weakness of our team :(

This is a definite issue with our team and that pairing would be a dream solution. Isn't going to happen though, Madrid are not crazy. Not that crazy anyway.

To me Real Madrid has already lost the opportunity to keep Varane with them.

Last week one journalist asked Varane if he would continue in Real Madrid next season and Varane replied that "he only talks about this season" with a serious face and making clear that he probably will not continue with Real Madrid next season .

Even I have the intuition that Jose has convinced him fully to join us for next season ...

Varane demonstrated Yesterday he is probably one of the best center-back in the world. Perhaps the only problem is that Sergio Ramos and Pepe have too much power in Real Madrid. In a real world Varane would be in the starting eleven on any team in the world.

This week Jose spoke of creating a team to have hegemony in football for the next decade. IMO to create that legendary team that can dominate the football the next decade we need Varane as most important piece.

Varane is the guy

Regards.

Varane is one of a kind. 2 years ago he was already one of the best in the world and was better than Ramos and Pepe. The injury was a problem, and some people in Spain say that he feels pain when he plays... that's the reason why I'm not sure if this is a great idea.

About his qualities, we can't get any better than Varane if he is ok.

Last week one journalist asked Varane if he would continue in Real Madrid next season and Varane replied that "he only talks about this season" with a serious face and making clear that he probably will not continue with Real Madrid next season .

Even I have the intuition that Jose has convinced him fully to join us for next season ...

Varane demonstrated Yesterday he is probably one of the best center-back in the world. Perhaps the only problem is that Sergio Ramos and Pepe have too much power in Real Madrid. In a real world Varane would be in the starting eleven on any team in the world.

This week Jose spoke of creating a team to have hegemony in football for the next decade. IMO to create that legendary team that can dominate the football the next decade we need Varane as most important piece.

Varane is the guy

Regards.

I hope your right about Varane!

Would love to see him playing for Chelsea :blue scalf:

Regards.

I watched the game on Tuesday, made up my mind that I'd like Chelsea to sign Varane but also made up my mind that Madrid could not possibly be willing to sell him. Now here you come, telling me what I want to hear and raising my hopes. :)

You better be right. :) :)

P.S. I missed Jose's comments that you referred to. Where were they published?

I watched the game on Tuesday, made up my mind that I'd like Chelsea to sign Varane but also made up my mind that Madrid could not possibly be willing to sell him. Now here you come, telling me what I want to hear and raising my hopes. :)

You better be right. :) :)

P.S. I missed Jose's comments that you referred to. Where were they published?

Hi friend!

I think Jose has Varane totally convinced to come with us. To me Real Madrid is an extremely overloaded team and many players end up hating his cheap glamor and I believe that this is the case of Varane.

This is a link to the words of Jose.

http://www.beinsports.tv/soccer/article/1g63cm858ah0i12vshuqea9rbx/title/jose-mourinho-reveals-hes-building-chelsea-team-for-next-decade

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You