UCL Final - Chelsea Vs Man Utd

James

One more day. One more day before the biggest game in the history of Chelsea Football Club. I’m not going to go into everything I WANT to today, I’ll save that for tomorrow morning and afternoon before the game starts (which is 2PM my time, so you know). But just know, I have my Chelsea strip cleaned and primed. I have my case of beer. And I have the highest expectations possible for this game — C’Mon CHELS!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has drog ever taken a penalty???

drog can score from free kicks.....

no but he often wants to, and i personally dont want him to prevail . :whistling:

and yes, he sometimes kicks freekicks quite well, but to my mind (dont know why)

freekicks should be taken by experienced midfielders like ballack/lamps.

drog gets enough possibilities to score goals and should abstain from this standart situations.

i am leaving for new york city tomorrow,

very strange situation, but i will watch the match in the usa, i hope....

Find a bar called Nevada Smith's... It's the New York Blues home bar...

man the excitement is too much! love it though...

hosting a little get together with friends to watch the match...living in spain there are not too many Chelsea fans...1 is an Arse fan, 1 is a Barca fan and 2 others are neutrals...luckily I have enough CFC shirts for everyone :eyebrows:

Got a stupid staff meeting starting at 6:45..eeek lol be out by hopfully quater past half 7 then speed home lol.Have the radio on possibly cry as listening to it

Man you have won it before.We havent..give us a chance lol

Fucking hell its getting close now.

I'm nervous, excited and proud. Cautiously optimistic.

I cant lose tbh. If Chelsea win - fanfuckingtastic.

If we lose I've £20 on ManUtd =small consolation ...and it'll probably be Average Grunts last game.

Wish I was in Moscpw, but will have to settle for Walkabouts with 2 Chelsea and 1 gooner.

Where are other people watching it ???