UCL Final - Chelsea Vs Man Utd

James

well apart from the obvious nerves, i kinda have £200 on this game too so that dont help. When i was drunk (i was wrecked if truth be told), the day before the Liverpool - Arsenal and Chelsea - Fenerbahce quarter 2nd legs, i said to my 2 mates (Gooner and a saudi manc) "We are gonna win the champions league, its our turn, your 2 teams can fuck off, our names on it" so i bet £100 with both.

Anyway the game is like TODAY :o and i dreamed about it last night that we won 2-1 and SWP got both, how fucking random as hes not even gonna play any of the game lol so i certainly aint putting that bet on.

Gonna be down the pub by 6, probs be half drunk before the game which i always love to do, so much more fun. Pub'll probs have a kinda 60/40 chels-manc split like the fa cup final so this should be a quite interesting day.

Edited by OllieCFC

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm whether there is a screening of the game at Stamford Bridge tonight? Prompt reply would be lovely please, trying to find out info my old man.

THIS IS IT GUYS!!!...THIS IS THE DAY WHEN ALL OF ROMAN's MILLIONS INVESTED OVER 5 YEARS WILL PROVE THEIR WORTH!!!

I AM SHIT NERVOUS!!!...I got an interview....I cant even concentrate on that...:(

Plan changed. ME and my couple of friends (a Chels fan and a manc) going to a pub in the downtown.

I wonder how the players are keeping their cool. I hope they dont develop cold feet when they start the game.

Afternoon all from Coventry

Still feeling confident lads & lassies`s

Just put my bet on.

Ballack to score first.

Chelsea to win 2-1

80/1 very good odds.

C`mon Avram & Chelsea.Spank the Manc`s tonight. :blue scalf:

Carefree.

Mick.

spoke to about 6 liverpool fans today all saying they want man utd to win? whats all that about? 99% of supporters of football who dont support man utd hate them?

but my brother who is 1 of the biggest liverpool fans i have ever seen wants Chelsea to win he even sent me a text message saying am a Chelsea fan for the night and he FUCKING hates Chelsea!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS Chelsea 2 - 0 MAN UTD!

Lampard and Ballack

p.s how to i bet online never done it before

You need to register first,Zinteck,then set up your online account.You can't do it randomly.

This is it boys and girls,only 5 hours to go.I'm heading for my local at around 6ish,then it's constant drinking.

Hope you're all well btw.

I'm fucking nervous,but confident that 'ol big ears' WILL be wearing blue ribbons by the end of the night.

:blue scalf:

Enjoy the game and sing your fucking hearts out :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Talksport were reporting this morning that Ballack was seen with a face like thunder earlier.

Don't tell me that Grunt has dropped him,or playing him out of position?

Then again,it is Talksport :rolleyes: .

Half day of work... CHECK

Keg of beer... CHECK

The Missus making food... CHECK

man this is gonna be good... I got 1/2 Chelsea 1/2 Manure coming to the house...

Edited by pablo814

Yup Talkshite. Enjoy yerself Mike -off for another pint in 5 mins. Need to take it easy or will be unconscious by kick off.

carefree

Enjoy yourself too fella.Might start my drinking soon.Boy do i need a drink.

few hours.. can't wait to see them all :blue scalf:

hope that theres nothing serious with ballack... you can't tell

me that grant really dropped him after the last weeks..

hope is not just injured or some ** like that.. -.-