UCL Final - Chelsea Vs Man Utd

James

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official site now saying we will wear the new home shirt in the Final which i'm surprised at. Didnt think that would be allowed.

That's really shite. We should be wearing the shirt that got us there.

I am suprisingly confident of this game!! We are in some great form and Manure are not so much. We can contain their threat while offering our own. I think it will be a 2 - 1 win for us....

Can't wait

Would go one step further and am fairly confident Drogba will score :)

Also optimistic with Carvalho - he hasnt lost a league game since nov 2006 v Yids, a run of 42 games.

Phenomenal

Yup Drogba always seems to do well and score in the finals!!! I am sure he will be in the mood to score in this one. Carvalho has been fantastic again this season and i am sure he will pick up the player of the year award tonight.....

Yup Drogba always seems to do well and score in the finals!!! I am sure he will be in the mood to score in this one. Carvalho has been fantastic again this season and i am sure he will pick up the player of the year award tonight.....

No one deserves it more.

I notice Man utd have CL tickets on general sale, and their allocation isn't being taken up either. Maybe 10 000 from each club ? Mind you the all round cost of the trip would be between £1000-1500.

I am suprisingly confident of this game!! We are in some great form and Manure are not so much. We can contain their threat while offering our own. I think it will be a 2 - 1 win for us....

Can't wait

I hope so. What happens if we do win it? Does Grant stay, or do we ask him to go back upstairs and bring in Frank Rightguard?

Well I've a feeling Grant would be around for awhile

I heard 20000 tickets had been allocated to Man Utd. I just hope we outnumber them.

They might have been allocated 20 000 , same as us, but they havent sold and are on general sale.

Well, I just want us to win THIS!!!..I dont care how or wat the fuck happens. I cant see the Man Utd Cunts rejoice at our expense. They are the champions of England, and now WE FUCKING GOT THE CHANCE OF OUR LIVES TO BE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!......I dont want us to Bottle it. Drogba hopefully turns up unlike today. I hope we take the game to them from the first minute and smash them 2-0 or 3-1.

we better kill off mu....

imagine if we did not kill off liverpool in the semi....imagine if we dwell on lamps goal when babel score....

liverpool would have been through

We will win it, but it's going to be tough. With Vidic and Rooney back Manure sure looked a formidable side at the JJB. JT *has* to play at Moscow, can't find a replacement for him. And I hope all you blues would be outnumbering them Manure fan boys at Moscow and make it seem like a second SB.

Can't we just ask Roman to buy off all the 20k Manure tkts? :eyebrows:

imo wigan were the better team yesterday and Wigan shouldve had a pen when Rio BLATANTLY put his arm in the way of Koumas' shot. Then they score a penalty, why Boyce went in like that, fuck only knows, twat! but thats life. Paul scholes also shouldve been sent off. They aint impressed me this season, i dont even think they have been that good and in 9 days time, we're gonna fucking do them and really show the world how good man utd really are when they play against a proper team who are gunning for them after yesderday. The last laugh will be ours and i cant wait to see the manc fans and Ronaldive in floods of tears! Will make my year no-end.

^^^^..YOU NAILED IT!!

Everyone is going gaga over How good Manchester United are and shit like that. Their away performances have been SHIT!!!..UTTER SHIT!!!....Boro, Blackburn, Weak and Out of form Barca team, Chelsea and Wigan. Yes Wigan. Wigan played fantastic yesterday, but thanks to the Referee Steve Bonnet, Manchester United won the match and the title. That explains why Manchester United have conceded just 1 penalty in 38 league games. Rio's was a handball clearly. Wigan should have been 1-0 up after which Scholes should havee been sent off. Imagine Manchester United trailing 1-0 with 10 men on the field. The league would have been ours. FUCKING REFS!!!!......I sooooo wish we win the UCL due to biased refereeing. I am sure that will hurt them big time.

They've always had their way with refs and decisions. That said, I don't think writing them off would we be smart. They may not have done too well in their away games but they do play aggressively, gotta give them crtedit for that GD, and wouldn't hold back anything on the 21st. It is going to be tough but I really hope we beta them convincingly and make all the fan boys shut the fuck up.

Man you have played some of the most mind numbing dull games in Europe.If Grant gets it right it can be ours.Just better be more entertaining then the FA cup final...then again wont take much..as long as the ends is the same,