UCL Final - Chelsea Vs Man Utd

James

Thats almost certainly the team, although got a feeling he'll start Malouda, so will be two out of Kalou/Joe and Malouda.

Joe's been poor recently, so wouldnt be surprised to see Malouda and Kalou start.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats almost certainly the team, although got a feeling he'll start Malouda, so will be two out of Kalou/Joe and Malouda.

Joe's been poor recently, so wouldnt be surprised to see Malouda and Kalou start.

Would be a mistake to start Malouda in my opinion. Everyone will be up for this game and on top form hopefully so we have to start with the pace of Kalou and the trickery of Cole.

Final was in my dream last night lol.Ballack scored the winner and was all lalalal happy happy then woke up and realised it was on Wednesday lol

no kidding- i nearly dreamt the same xD .

@my sig: youre right.. just mirrored it because it matched better to the whole pic, but didnt notice

the font of the shirt . no worries I'll improve that : D

what goes around comes around...the linesman gave our penalty against united too...

hope what happen at wigan will come back to haunt them

hope beletti, ashley cole, sheva....anelka...maybe makalele , mikel or pizzaro will score the winner

lol

Edited by kbchel

or cech (:D) terry, carvalho, essien, ballack, lamps, joey cole(!).

but as long as drogba doesnt shoot penaltys/freekicks , everything is gonna be fine :whistling:

(referring signature: a bit embellished and readable : D. )

no kidding- i nearly dreamt the same xD .

@my sig: youre right.. just mirrored it because it matched better to the whole pic, but didnt notice

the font of the shirt . no worries I'll improve that : D

One of those annoying ones where you think ooo did that happen and realise it hasnt lol

Grant will play Cole after the CC Final, I think.