Galatasaray 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Just Can't Understand Why we played so negative football in the second half.
WHY mou try to keep the 1-0 always?! like vs WBA and now.... why not continue attacking?!

Honestly whats there not to understand. Mou is pretty uni-directional in his approach. U have the early goal, get into the shell. I dont see we playing free flowing, aggressive football under Jose. Sometime I just wonder what happened to that 25 mins that we played against Hull City (very first match of the season), could we ever get to see that under Jose.

Honestly whats there not to understand. Mou is pretty uni-directional in his approach. U have the early goal, get into the shell. I dont see we playing free flowing, aggressive football under Jose. Sometime I just wonder what happened to that 25 mins that we played against Hull City (very first match of the season), could we ever get to see that under Jose.

Uni-directional is the last word I'll use to describe Mourinho. Last time around, 4-2-3-1 was the only formation used and this time around its fairly hard to predict, before each game, what sort of line-up we'll start with. Also Mourinho uses his team to the best based on the opponents, switches from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3 to,even, 3-5-2 even if things get desperate.

Last game, he intended to get a draw considering the way the team played in the second half.

Uni-directional is the last word I'll use to describe Mourinho. Last time around, 4-2-3-1 was the only formation used and this time around its fairly hard to predict, before each game, what sort of line-up we'll start with. Also Mourinho uses his team to the best based on the opponents, switches from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3 to,even, 3-5-2 even if things get desperate.

Last game, he intended to get a draw considering the way the team played in the second half.

Unfortunately that the first which comes to my mind. I thought we were more dynamic last season, yes it needed tweaking but we were on our way to be called a team which was more aggressive. Today whether it is 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, we look the same in our approach. 3-5-2 is mainly when we are already behind, it is more of a forced step (can we actually implement it right from the start, No!).

I dont understand why dont we kill the game when we have the resources. Look at Madrid's game last nite (yes they have the best in the world) they didnt get into a shell after they hit a goal, they demolished their opponent in their own back yard.

Unfortunately that the first which comes to my mind. I thought we were more dynamic last season, yes it needed tweaking but we were on our way to be called a team which was more aggressive. Today whether it is 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, we look the same in our approach. 3-5-2 is mainly when we are already behind, it is more of a forced step (can we actually implement it right from the start, No!).

I dont understand why dont we kill the game when we have the resources. Look at Madrid's game last nite (yes they have the best in the world) they didnt get into a shell after they hit a goal, they demolished their opponent in their own back yard.

The mentality is pretty much the same, I reckon, in all the formations- not to concede and counter. But it sort of feels like Jose does it in a different way each time, for each opponent.

The Madrid game was THE most clinical game I've watched lately- something we lack and desperately need. RM- Better strike force than Bayern IMHO.

We really should not be getting dominated by Gala possession wise, but then again it was Ramires and Lampard in midfield.

Thank god for Matic signing, and we don't have to deal with this every game like earlier in the season.

Does Torres only jump for headers when it suits him? I lost count how many times he just watched the ball go over his head and for the defender to clear.

He's horrible at aerial duels, it's stupid Cech kept kicking to him, one of the reasons we couldn't get out of our half.

Back from Istanbul and that shithole they call "Hell". Fuck me, if that's Hell, I expect Tooth Fairy to be the Devil. Seriously, calling that stadium "Hell" is a fucking insult to so many fans (Newell's, Boca, Penarol, Red Star and Partizan Belgrade, Napoli, Lazio to name a few)

Good result in a game we've only played for only 45 minutes. Should have killed the game in the first half, that League Two defence of Galatasaray was begging for more goals and any world-class striker would have scored a hat-trick last night. Not a great game overall, but there is no secret anymore Chelsea is playing below expectations against small teams.

The tie is over IMHO. We've learnead our lesson and we will punish that Mickey Mouse defence at Stamford Bridge and put at least two or three goals past them.

Oh and the ref was a complete joke and I'm not talking only about Felipe Melo finishing the game without a yellow card for at least one of his 20 fouls.

Yea i forgot we are playing against the titans from Galata. The team who only passed the group stage twice since the competition!

Just promise me to come here when the 2nd leg is finished if you still have the balls to do it.

The fact a unsecured Galata fan like you come here after coming back from behind to get a shit draw at home and playing against one of the worst matches Chelsea played this season is just priceless.

to get a draw? if youre behind you have to get a draw first in order to win, :)

which match did you watch really? are you sure you watched galatasaray chelsea match? Judging your talk nonsense i assume you watched some other match. Cause the one who came to get a draw and parked a bus to achieve this was chelsea. We never play to get a draw, we always play to win.

mancini's ridicilous choices (playing with balta instead of semih, sneijder at LW) gave the early lead in the gameplay to chelsea. away team were way better than us in the first 30 mins. when he replaced hajrovic with yekta & changed the formation(30'), we equalised. when semih replaced balta(45'), we started to dominate the game. these are why i see mancini's first 11 choices as the main problems for us.

KraBjN.png

i think terry's unsportsmanlike conduct should be fined by uefa.

ref's decision to unrule our goal was unbelievable. he should've let the play on (advantage), then show terry the yellow after the position.

cech really exaggerated the time wasting concept.

the result is fair. of course chelsea has the advantage now. schalke got a 1-1 draw in our home last year too, but we managed to eliminate them after all.

i think terry's unsportsmanlike conduct should be fined by uefa.

HAHAHAHAHA Good one.....

The ball was on the pitch in Terry's hands...Do you suggest he carries on playing with the ball in his hands? He shouldn't of even been booked it was your players that put the ball in too hastly.

You really have to question the intellegence of some people. Jesus.

HAHAHAHAHA Good one.....

The ball was on the pitch in Terry's hands...Do you suggest he carries on playing with the ball in his hands? He shouldn't of even been booked it was your players that put the ball in too hastly.

You really have to question the intellegence of some people. Jesus.

ball went out for a throw in.

1. why did terry grabbed it?

2. why did he hold it?

3. why did he throw it on the pitch when we started the play?

based on these, i think he was intentional.

ball went out for a throw in.

1. why did terry grabbed it?

2. why did he hold it?

3. why did he throw it on the pitch when we started the play?

based on these, i think he was intentional.

1. Because you went to throw the ball in even though the other ball was already on the pitch which he was concentrating on getting off the pitch thus he was distracted from your "quick throw" tactic and did not have a chance to defend.

2. Because he was clearly trying to indicate that there was already a ball in play as you can see when he looks at the referee holding the ball

3. See #2. Referee did not see Terry with said ball, Terry made the ref see.

Based on these, I think the ball should've been removed from the pitch before you resumed play.