Galatasaray 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

1. Because you went to throw the ball in even though the other ball was already on the pitch which he was concentrating on getting off the pitch thus he was distracted from your "quick throw" tactic and did not have a chance to defend.

2. Because he was clearly trying to indicate that there was already a ball in play as you can see when he looks at the referee holding the ball

3. See #2. Referee did not see Terry with said ball, Terry made the ref see.

Based on these, I think the ball should've been removed from the pitch before you resumed play.

was he "concentrating on getting the ball off the pitch" or "trying to delay the game"? i dont think there is such thing as concentrating on getting the ball off the pitch. you just kick it out. its plain simple.
if a defender holds the ball and tries to delay the game, opposing team should play quick. and ref should play the game on, then show the defender yellow after the position ends.
this is my view. we both said what we think. i dont think there is a good point at continuing the debate.

was he "concentrating on getting the ball off the pitch" or "trying to delay the game"? i dont think there is such thing as concentrating on getting the ball off the pitch. you just kick it out. its plain simple.

if a defender holds the ball and tries to delay the game, opposing team should play quick. and ref should play the game on, then show the defender yellow after the position ends.

this is my view. we both said what we think. i dont think there is a good point at continuing the debate.

So he was time wasting!!! So what, every fuckin team does it away from home in Europe and you want to see

John Terry banned, castrated and hung.... Move on for fuck sake.

Pardon me for being paranoid or negative or whatever, it feels as though the stage has been set for Drogba to score at the Bridge and knock us out of the Champions League...

This is what is meant to be, mate, this is what is...

A cracker from Sneijder and a late winner from Drogba is what I see. You will run crawling off the pitch and we will be victorious.

This is what is meant to be, mate, this is what is...

A cracker from Sneijder and a late winner from Drogba is what I see. You will run crawling off the pitch and we will be victorious.

tumblr_lilttuTp0v1qef76ro1_500.gif

Enjoy your trip to 'hell'...