Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never witnessed such a clueless performance! Not 1 fucking single shot on target is total embarrassment. apparently the only way we can play is on counter-attacks which City hadn't a hard time to shut us down completely. other than that we have no plan to attack or open up defenses it was a pattern this season.

That defeat away to Basel? This is probably right up there with it. Worst performance since that defeat.

WTF was that??????

I can't vote for a man of the match everyone was awful. The game was our WORST performance of the season. It ONCE again showed we have no strikers. It exposed once again just how badSamuel Eto'o is now. He might as well have not been on the park. Woeful NEVER looked like scoring.

ZERO shots on target that is hellish. It was hard to watch I can't believe we have beat them twice when we really need to win. We play terrible and lose. I really fancied the FA Cup this year.

Ah well, god I'm depressed :(

Never witnessed such a clueless performance! Not 1 fucking single shot on target is total embarrassment. apparently the only way we can play is on counter-attacks which City hadn't a hard time to shut us down completely. other than that we have no plan to attack or open up defenses it was a pattern this season.

I saw us give away SIX at wolves and we were lucky it wasnt SIXTEEN ,,, we still sang tho all the way back to London

WTF was that??????

I can't vote for a man of the match everyone was awful. The game was our WORST performance of the season. It ONCE again showed we have no strikers. It exposed once again just how badSamuel Eto'o is now. He might as well have not been on the park. Woeful NEVER looked like scoring.

ZERO shots on target that is hellish. It was hard to watch I can't believe we have beat them twice when we really need to win. We play terrible and lose. I really fancied the FA Cup this year.

Ah well, god I'm depressed :(

Cheer up ,, Its Valentines DAy ,,,time for a big huf :wub::wub::wub:

Hope we never see Luiz at CB again! Horrendous , Eto'o offers nothing , same with Salah ..

what the hell has Schurrle done wrong? he scored twice the last time he started!!! don't see how he can be any worse than willian or salad boy!

When Hazard doesn't create , we don't create at all! , and we look lost without JT!

Cech - Obv had his gloves on backwards as he was flapping for everything , be good to get Courtious back!

Brana - still can't cross a ball for his life!

Cahill - can't blame him too much

Luiz - Bomb scare, instead of playing on at the offside goal , he just stood with his arms up for a minute , if he had just played he may have stopped him!

Azpi - No blame!

Mikel - Needs to have a bath in DW40 , and learn that you can pass the ball forwards!

Matic - Worst game today , just looked like Mikel in disguise

Hazard - Looked Knackered

Willian - First touch is horrendous at times , same as distribution

Ramires - Brazilian? nothing Brazilian about him! Absolute waste of space at times!

Eto'o - Was he even playing? Anonymous

Salah - Weak , nothing apart from Pace clearly

Torres - Looked a little livelier than the rest , but no one could even get the ball to him

Oscar - Looked bright , no time.

Loving the under reaction to this defeat, fucking hell now our only real chances of trophies are CL and BPL which is really unlikely especially with the former. This is actually our best chance at a trophy this season. In title race we are the little horses, in CL we stand next to no chance against Bayern, Madrid...etc unless we repeat the City performance in each of those matches, something we have shown to be clearly unable to do.

If we don't win BPL or CL then no matter how you look at it we had better seasons under the FSW and Robbie, who are both not world class managers. What is the point of bringing a top class manager in if he doesn't make a difference? Or is this because it is 'transition' so it doesn't really matter? Believe it or not, our club need to be WINNING TROPHIES EVERY SEASON if we want to be seen as one of the best in the world. Coming to semi final or take the title race to the last few rounds are not good enough, a club of our status need to do that as min EVERY SINGLE SEASON.

If we gone trophy less, any manager of the last 10 years would have been sacked but Jose will get a pass, why?

Loving the under reaction to this defeat, fucking hell now our only real chances of trophies are CL and BPL which is really unlikely especially with the former. This is actually our best chance at a trophy this season. In title race we are the little horses, in CL we stand next to no chance against Bayern, Madrid...etc unless we repeat the City performance in each of those matches, something we have shown to be clearly unable to do.

If we don't win BPL or CL then no matter how you look at it we had better seasons under the FSW and Robbie, who are both not world class managers. What is the point of bringing a top class manager in if he doesn't make a difference? Or is this because it is 'transition' so it doesn't really matter? Believe it or not, our club need to be WINNING TROPHIES EVERY SEASON if we want to be seen as one of the best in the world. Coming to semi final or take the title race to the last few rounds are not good enough, a club of our status need to do that as min EVERY SINGLE SEASON.

If we gone trophy less, any manager of the last 10 years would have been sacked but Jose will get a pass, why?

No offence but perhaps others are more calm and composed not to completely overreact and press the panic button after just 1 defeat...

I forgot that! thanks for reminding! <_<

No one should be under reacting that was a s$it performance. I was embarrassed. I really thought we would beat them tonight I wore my lucky Frank Tshirt and everything.

I thought we'd beat them twice and once more and we have a great chance of winning FA Cup. Damn :(

Who thinks without a trophy this year Jose will be still be here? I hope so :(

No offence but perhaps others are more calm and composed not to completely overreact and press the panic button after just 1 defeat...

I am just annoyed our best chance of a trophy is gone. Also the way we lost it is terrible, no pride, no climax. Similar to that Arsenal-Spurs game 3rd round. I would be happy if City won because they were the better team and we gave it our best shot, but the players just decided to throw the game away before kick off. No offense but with that attitude you won't win many big things. You get paid £100k per week, at least show some effort for it. This team's mentality need questioning imo, they don't seem like a Jose team at all.

Unable to hang on against Bayern in super cup then lost, lose to an underdog in Capital 1 Cup through the last min, afraid to have a go at a better team, losing many points through bad late defending against crap teams. But saying this, if we stuff Gala in 2 weeks away from home and remain top of the BPL by then, things will be forgiven for the moment.

Who thinks without a trophy this year Jose will be still be here? I hope so :(

I have no doubt, a certainty that is unmoble he will be here even after a no trophy year. It is and never was our goal. Our goal is to foster and grow the talent we have, create an identity, make a group of winners.

We are getting there so soon, which is a win. But Abra will be patient, no doubt.

Ps! We can still win the EPL :lol: