Man City v Chelsea

Jase

lol at mourinho whining about parking the bus and than putting a 4-3-3 with Luiz, Ramires and Matic.

just hope, that hazard+willian alone will be capapble to produce something...

Fernandinho and Aguero out, I' m a bit less scared.

I would have liked Clichy as left back and not Kolarov.

I think it will be a 4-3-3 for us. Matic as defensive midfielder, Ramires and Luiz the bulldog in midfield. I think the idea for this formation is to let Hazard not defend as much against the fullback if it was a 4-2-3-1. One of the tree midfielder can close a side and let Hazard not drop too much back and being an outlet for counter-attacks.

I have a feeling Jose will go with

--------------Eto'o--------------

Hazard------------------Willian

--------------Rami--------------

------Matic----------Luiz-------

Azpi----JT-----Cahill--Ivanovic

-------------Cech---------------

and Schurrle, Lamps and Oscar coming in during the game. Solid team with two defensive midfielders (Luiz and Matic) that can pass the ball and initiate the counterattacks, one central midfielder (Rami) to harass Yaya and two pacey wingers.

SPOT ON! B)

What did you message him?

I would give you a screenshot if I know how to post picture from my mobilephone,i told him that it doesnt matter if we loose tonight its matter that we show them that we are strong team and that they need bloody hell effort to beat us and that Im sick and tired of Man City fans who think they are unbeatable.