Man City v Chelsea

Jase

lol at mourinho whining about parking the bus and than putting a 4-3-3 with Luiz, Ramires and Matic.

just hope, that hazard+willian alone will be capapble to produce something...

Its called a 4-3-3

And city even parked the bus more and play demichelis in midfield?? :fainthv9:

I don't think either Ramires or Lampard are the men for this match. Their pivot would rape Frank and he'd look lost like he did against strong pivots in recent matches. Ramires is an error machine based in the WHU game.

I'd go with Luiz + Matic, but I feel like Mourinho will go with Mikel + Matic (if he feels confident with Matic already starting a match as big as this one, otherwise Luiz + Mikel).

There's no way we should play Cole against Navas. He's going to be overrun every single time by Navas. We need Azpili there.

There rest is indifferent imo.

For everyone saying we should or will park the bus, please, don't be naive. There's one thing given in football this season: Manchester City will score at all home matches. If we park the bus it means we won't have a chance to score ourselves. Watch the match against Arsenal... Arsenal defense was a disaster that day, but City offered them space to score three goals. We need those spaces and we need a solid defense. Parking the bus will only lead us to lose 6-0 like all the others. We need a well posted defense, properly covered by a strong pivot and Oscar and Willian harassing their midfield. We could have a strong pivot for this match with the options we now have, and it's a given Oscar and Willian will press and tackle like there's no tomorrow. I hope Eto'o brings his scoring boots and for Hazard to have a blast.

1-2 away win for Chelsea on my account and prediction.

Well I keep everything from my original post (and I'm surprised Mou agreed with me in the pivot) - except the most important: the win. I really hate Ramires as a LW and seeing how terrible he is, I really, really stop believing a victory is possible :(

He could have gotten anyone he wanted to replace Oscar, just not Ramires. Mourinho LOVES to play Rami there, I hate and seeing how bad his passing, finishing and whats not is, I think Mourinho just wasted (or gave up?) our chances of winning here...

I was so confident he would play differently here than he did in Old Trafford, but I'm prepared to the exact same shit, the only difference is that ManCity will score (that won't change) and therefore we won't win :(

PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!

No Oscar, seriously?

Isn't this exactly the type of game he's suited for? I'm fine with Ramires and Matic but Luiz ffs?

I don't understand how you can set out how you want to play, then drop a key component of that when you face a strong side. 4231 is still more defensive than 442

Still think we can win this looking at that City side