Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Interesting that Mourinho starts Luiz in midfield after the purchase of Matic...actually rates him there.

Mou has always played defenders further up the pitch. He did this w/ Huth. He did this w/ Pepe. It's part of Mou's strategy. To out think his opponents. Mou is the ultimate chess master.

Its called a 4-3-3

And city even parked the bus more and play demichelis in midfield?? :fainthv9:

how do they park the bus?! fernandinho is injured and gets replaced by demichelis. they are still playing their 4-2-2-2 as always.

I really doubt this is a 4-3-3, it looks a lot more like a 4-2-3-1 with Rambo on the wing!

I still believe it's a 4321....Mou's Xmas Tree formation. He learned how to implement this in Inter. Then we have Oscar coming off the bench if we need a change of pace. I think w/ this line-up we won't get bossed around by Yaya this time like CFC did last season. Another thing to consider is how Barry isn't not beside Yaya to push us around even more. I think we can pull this off. If not, I know we won't give up 6 goals like couple of London sides I know of. Yes spuz & le arse I am thinking of you & your loose holes.

People need to know the difference between park the bus and counter attacking football.

Against arsenal we had double the shots of targets than them. Against united we had the sane shots on target. Know the difference and know your football.

People need to know the difference between park the bus and counter attacking football.

Against arsenal we had double the shots of targets than them. Against united we had the sane shots on target. Know the difference and know your football.

Yeah, even in the media these so called pundits saying our Arsenal and United games were like West Ham against us. Except for the difference we allowed like 2 shots on target combined in those games and West Ham allowed fucking 39.

Think we can win the midfield now, but gotta be weary of Navas. He has two big guys to aim for and his deliveries are usually very good. He's the threat now imo cause Negredo and Dzeko don't really link up too well with each other.

oh and Ivanovic at full back.....