Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Just a thought, what if this guys bang in 10 goals in the next 4 months leading us to winning the BPL, would anyone still hate him? And it is really possible you know, we have seen these type of signings doing it before such as Michu, Cisse...etc when no one knew anything about them.

hey man. which team you support in Argentina?

Ok guys I am egyptian so I may be a bit biased, but this kid is really good. He is the best egyptian player by far, has lightning speed and can control the ball really well. His passing and link up play is also very good. As for the anti-semite thing he really isn't he was just making a point against a palestinian massacre that had just happened when he didn't shake the israeli team's hands but I am sure he doen't hate jews. Plus we are a multi cultural team and we shouldn't let politics get between us. To all our israeli friends on here please don't jam politics and religion into football and support Salah because he is a chelsea player now like I supported benayoun when he was here.

Ok guys I am egyptian so I may be a bit biased, but this kid is really good. He is the best egyptian player by far, has lightning speed and can control the ball really well. His passing and link up play is also very good. As for the anti-semite thing he really isn't he was just making a point against a palestinian massacre that had just happened when he didn't shake the israeli team's hands but I am sure he doen't hate jews. Plus we are a multi cultural team and we shouldn't let politics get between us. To all our israeli friends on here please don't jam politics and religion into football and support Salah because he is a chelsea player now like I supported benayoun when he was here.

Your country had this guy named Mohamed Aboutrika right? I think he used to play for some club named Ahly or whatever.

He was probably the best I seen from Egypt.

If you say he is better then him, then I'm happy.

First of all, I love you man, you are absolutly right. Secondly, I support Salah but do you REALLY believe he is good enough to play in a team like Chelsea??

Mourinho's effect can already be seen at CFC, dividing fans like he did at Madrid. Well done Jose :clap::clap::clap:

I bet you were one off the group accusing Mou for showing a lack off respect to the club when he dropped Cudicini for Cech.
Did you criticise him for dropping Cassilas? shame for you guys Ancelotti took a piss on that material by doing exactly the same thing.

Post of the year :clap:

Just a thought, what if this guys bang in 10 goals in the next 4 months leading us to winning the BPL, would anyone still hate him? And it is really possible you know, we have seen these type of signings doing it before such as Michu, Cisse...etc when no one knew anything about them.

No one is 'hating' him. On the contrary, I think most people are exciting about giving him a chance. Its just underwhelming to see a relatively unknown come in at the same time you're selling your £37m double player-of-the-year. If this had happened two weeks ago alongside Matic, they'd be heaps more positivity.

I support Chelsea, and if he will help chelsea, i will support him as a chelsea player.

And most of all Chelsea is a club with strong Israelic conections, no way we would sighn him, If there is any doubt that he is anti semetic and hates jews!

Yea i tought the same... Roman, Grant...

The only more technically gifted player in this club than Salah, is Hazard. the lad's first touch is out of this world. just as good as Mata's. also, about time we sign a left footed player for that dead right wing. the guy's class. he's not another Marin/Moses.