• Lampard
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

Great stuff Matic, clean tackler and solid.

Mourinho needs to stop playing Ramires on the right wing ffs. can't believe we're still seeing him there. hopefully Salah is going to earn that position soon. about time we sign a left footed winger.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree in theory, but then he's exactly the kind of player Mou loves: lots of pace, strong and impeccable work-rate, things Kevin didn't exactly excel. But I don't rate him higher than Kev one sec. It was just another Mata case with Kev, he didn't fit (although it was in theory easier for him to adapt to the system than Mata). So I expect Schurrle to stay despite not being better than Kev (imo)

According to whoscored he had only 39 touches of the ball (compared with Oscar and hazard who both had just over 100) with a passing accuracy of only 77 (oscar and hazard are just below 90). I know he only played 70 minutes and stats don't tell everything, but that really isn't good enough.

Good result, should have got more goals but has been the same all season.

Great goal by Oscar but hazard man of the match for me, he was everywhere.

Good debut for Matic, and I thought we did well and deserved more but good result for Jose's birthday.

I just knew we were going to get City away crybaby.gif

Words from Mourinho, Oscar (he's speaking English!) and Matic

You have to wonder, hazard and oscar seem to understand each other perfectly on the pitch, but how do they communicate? Just imagine them speaking english to each other.

You have to wonder, hazard and oscar seem to understand each other perfectly on the pitch, but how do they communicate? Just imagine them speaking english to each other.

It's not like they're explaining quantum physics to each other on the field ^^, football is a universal language. Probably a mixture of English/Spanish/French/Portuguese

Just got back from The Bridge and i have to say that was a 1-0 thrashing, Stoke are so poor its unbelievable they had one half chance when Ireland hit the side net, their next best thing after that was a 25 yard shot from N Zonzi which Schwarzer easily caught. Scoreline is deceptive we battered them.

Props to Ash today, he was getting forward even today especially in the second half, Oscar, Hazard were brilliant and Matic made it look so easy, what impressed me is he was always were he was needed to be if that makes sense, he read the game superbly and when we were going forward he gave the attackers an option, his passing was spot on to.

City in the next round, get em back here and well do them.