• Lampard
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

Yup, I know B. But if he doesn't deliver soon, he will be just waist, Mou will not keep giving him chances.

I don't see him further than a squad member, so for now I think he'll make it. Also I don't think there are clubs that interested on him (as they were on Kev) and he's been used fairly more than Kev, but I wouldn't be surprised if he left. Still better than Moses and Marin by far... but also inferior to Willian imo. I guess it may depend on how well Salah will settle or not. We need to rotate Oscar and Eden and in matches we're in control in the scoreline we need to spare them some final minutes because they've been playing too much and we don't want to burn them out.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see him further than a squad member, so for now I think he'll make it. Also I don't think there are clubs that interested on him (as they were on Kev) and he's been used fairly more than Kev, but I wouldn't be surprised if he left. Still better than Moses and Marin by far... but also inferior to Willian imo. I guess it may depend on how well Salah will settle or not. We need to rotate Oscar and Eden and in matches we're in control in the scoreline we need to spare them some final minutes because they've been playing too much and we don't want to burn them out.

B. I am happy we don't fight anymore.

the rest of your post: yes, you are right.

is it just me or the feeling of we scoring and then the game is done and dusted is back.... :blue scalf:

its not so back ago i used to hold my breath everytime somebody in the opposition got the ball in our half

but today we looked more and more like a mourinho team!!

matic was calm and doing positive passing and was reading the game pretty well....imagine him with ramires in the pivot :getin::dance:

oscar and hazard was good ...and what a free kick!! :delight:

with a striker we might be truly back to our best in all sense :)

good game. how we dint score from open play is BAFFLING to say the least. so so so many chances. need to be a lot more clinical than this. but credit to shawcross, some great blocks and great defending from him. as far as we are concerned, a very "complete" game except for the score-line. never looked like conceding, always looked like scoring. worked our asses off, off the ball. some great link up play on the ball. matic actually seems to be the last piece of our puzzle. some really good interceptions and tackles and some brilliant runs. his passing seemed a bit off in the first half (nervy probably) but in the 2nd half that pass to oscar was just delicious. somehow i get the feeling that matic-lamps would make for a better pivot than matic-rambo. but lets see what happens.

hazard was a beast today. just fabulous.all his nut-megging and dribbling aside, THAT PASS TO ETOO was just fucking INCREDIBLE.phenomenol performance.

and a lot of credit for that goes to cole too. brilliant link-up play between them. azpi as a LB should be stopped.

GC-DL were barely troubled and dealt with everything that came their way quite well. iva put in a good-shift. a couple of good crosses too (for a change).

etoo was good. took a couple of close shots. should have scored at least one. schurrle seemed LOST. he started the season well but simply has not been able to find his footing.

man city next round. 3 days before facing barca. would be interesting to see the match!!!

I'm happy we don't fight anymore too.

Let's hug and make up. We should group hug with @CHOULO19, as I'm positive he's happy too, hahahahahaha

Really B, We had a very nice way of handling each other. If you could eliminate the shit, I could. I am sorry btw for the shit.

Really B, We had a very nice way of handling each other. If you could eliminate the shit, I could. I am sorry btw for the shit.

I'm sorry too. But it's all gone (literally), forgiven and forgotten. For my part there was plenty of shit, to which I also apologize.

Chou Chou are you sure you don't want to group hug with us?

Dont understand why you are still going on. If I annoy you then simply ignore me.

Not really, You still have have to convince me, but I truly think you might be ok. As long as everyone else is not automatically a dick.

I'm happy we don't fight anymore too.

Let's hug and make up. We should group hug with @CHOULO19, as I'm positive he's happy too, hahahahahaha

5036b937-1644-49da-bc34-2b7fcdbab12d.jpg

Despite the unflattering scoreline, this was easily the worst side we've encountered this season. Stoke just rolled over and laid down. They've given us plenty of grief before, but this time I don't know if they were simply shit or we finally figured out how to break them down, but they were god awful. In a game where you get this much space you cannot have any bad performers. Should have really won 6-0 or so.